Integrative/Functional Nurse Practitioner – IV Nutrition Director
Capital Integrative Health is an award-winning integrative and functional medicine clinic in the Washington, DC metro area that focuses on taking a team-oriented, root-cause approach to optimizing health and wellness. We are looking for an experienced (3+ years), full-time nurse practitioner to manage our IV Nutrition program.
- coordinating patient care with the medical director, clinicians, and nursing leadership
- being in charge of USP 797 compliance and best nursing practices at the clinic
- evaluating patients as needed in the IV room
- consulting with new and follow-up patients.
The NP must be good with supervising nurses at the bedside and assisting as needed in regards to IV infusions. The successful candidate will have an interest in integrative health and functional medicine, and will go through a training program to up-level their skills and knowledge base to match the needs of the clinic.
This position is in-person, 5 days a week at our location in Bethesda, Maryland.
- a competitive salary
- medical, dental and vision insurance
- a generous allowance for CME
- a matching 401K plan
- quarterly continuing education and wellness retreats, and much more.
This position will increase access to the amazing benefits of IV nutrition for our community. We look forward to hearing from you to discuss this exciting opportunity!
Job Type: Full-time« Back