Physician Assistant (PA-C)
Born Clinic is a leading integrative health care clinic. Our patient care model integrates the best emerging practices with the tried-and-tested techniques of conventional medicine. Our primary focus is on improving the health and well-being of our patients; we are mission-driven and committed to delivering the highest standard of care.
We are seeking a licensed Physician Assistant (PA-C) to join our team of Providers. This is an opportunity to work in an exciting field of medicine under one of the most experienced physicians in Integrative Preventative Medicine. The ideal candidate is open-minded, adaptive, and interested in learning Integrative / Functional Medicine. As a team, you will help patients prevent, resolve, and manage health problems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must maintain a learning mentality:
- Strive to be a subject matter expert in Born Clinic’s tests, services, and therapies.
- Understand office flow and scope of practice associated with integrative functional medicine.
- Practice integrative functional medicine:
- Collaborate directly with Dr. Born on patient care (including, but not limited to, assisting Dr. Born with her patient visits, patient follow-up, and tasks).
- Complete extensive health examination, supported by up-to-date laboratory testing, and treat the patient according to Born Clinic protocols related to cardiovascular disease, diabetes, digestive health, oncology, women’s health, autoimmune disorders, thyroid and adrenal health, and more.
- Maintain electronic medical records and charting according to Born Clinic policies and standards.
- Maintain a consistent schedule and accessibility for patient care.
- Assist in supporting continued quality improvement protocols.
- Participate in the on-call rotation.
- Within reason, participate in marketing, wellness and education programs, and community outreach events.
- Duties may be added or modified as Born Clinic changes and grows.
- Work-life balance: 4-days onsite; 1/2 day remote
- No weekends
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- 401(k) plan