We have clinic space available to MD, DO, NP,CNS, APN, CNM, PA or other health practitioner interested in developing their practice in a multidisciplinary environment rooted in social justice.
We are located in the Borough Hall area of Downtown Brooklyn/Brooklyn Heights, just steps away from multiple subway lines and the first stop out of Manhattan. Full and part-time space is available.
This wellness center is set to open March 15, 2020 to address our patients’ need for accessible holistic primary and specialty care alongside acupuncture and other holistic modalities. We are developing a community of practitioners and patients working together to change our patients’ experience of healthcare.
We provide acupuncture, community acupuncture, Chinese herbal Formulas, non-forceful body work and biomagnetism. The space includes exposed brick, very high ceilings and french doors. We are right off of the lobby of a building shared with a fitness center and a medical office.
– Practices some form of root-cause holistic medicine
– Is able to manage prescriptions and/or order labs.
– Has experience with or interest in group visits, payments plans, membership models.
– Enjoys collaborating with other practitioners to provide a high level of care.
– Values patient feedback.
– Values the opportunity to work with under-served communities.
– Experience in cancer, psychiatry, endocrine, HIV/AIDS or other chronic conditions a plus.