Functional Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Besana Health and Wellness is looking for a health and wellness advanced practice provider who understands the importance of building relationships and personalized services. We are an established practice offering functional medicine, nutrition, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, weight loss, thyroid management, IV nutrition, and energy-based healing.
We are looking for a provider who is a self-starter, motivated, creative thinker and is able to thrive working in an independent role. Minimum of 1 year of experience with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, thyroid management and functional medicine certification.
Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Associate
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Experience
Functional or Integrative Medicine Certification
Skills and Abilities:
- Assess and consult with patient to generate customized treatments plans; diagnose, treat and manage patients through the use of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, nutritional programs, and supplements, etc.
- Perform physical exams
- Establish a rapport with patients
- Open-minded to trainings and new techniques
- Needs to have an understanding of hormones and willing to practice BHRT
- Needs to understand and help patients on their weight loss journey
- Work closely with surgical patients to optimize their outcomes
Paid time off
Paid Malpractice and CME
Salary Range based upon certifications, experience and hours
Opportunity to be part time or full time. Can start as part time to grow into a full time position