Bay Area Wellness Center has an exciting opportunity for an Advanced Practice Provider who would like to grow a career in Functional Medicine and learn from one of the pioneers in the field, Dr. Frank Tortorice. Dr. Frank Tortorice is certified in Functional Medicine and has had his own practice for over 20 years.
BAWC is now converting to a Concierge model and hiring for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant that can assist with primary care visits that are addressed through a Functional Medicine platform. This opportunity allows the provider to work with a mentor as they continue to learn Functional Medicine and establish a career in this expanding practice.
The position will start as part-time but expected to grow into full-time with excellent benefits. It also offers a provider the opportunity to utilize their expertise in nutrition and weight management to teach classes.
What BAWC is looking for:
- Prior experience in Functional Medicine a plus, but not necessary
- Able to start part-time and eventually grow into full-time
- Experience with starting IVs
- Willingness to grow and learn with BAWC
- Will consider new graduates or those soon to graduate
If you’re looking for a long-term career with growth, please apply.