Atrium Health Levine Cancer Seeking Cancer Survivorship & Integrative Oncology Physician
If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. We invite Integrative Medicine Physicians to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds, and progressive visionaries together in our Integrative Oncology team at Levine Cancer in Charlotte, NC.
Atrium Health Levine Cancer Department of Supportive Oncology offers clinics and programs to support patients, families, and caregivers throughout the cancer journey. Helping decrease symptoms, improve health, facilitate recovery, and nurture well-being is the goal.
- Integrative Medicine Fellowship Trained
- Experienced within the Integrative Medicine field and Integrative Medicine training highly desired
- Team player who is interested in partnering with a multidisciplinary team and understands the different modalities of care available, including but not limited to; massage and music therapy, meditation, acupuncture, etc.
- Innovator who is open to unique ways of evidence-based care delivery
- Holds academic and research interests
- Flexible and collaborative work environment with the care team and other disciplines
- Clinical support team consisting of 2 physicians, RNs and CMAs
- 8-5 pm, Monday- Friday, No call
- Variety in patient schedule
- Opportunity for research, education, and program development
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.« Back