Integrative Medical Practice in Westchester County, NY is searching for a Board-Certified MD or DO with experience treating complex, chronic diseases, including tick-borne infections.
We are a destination practice serving patients from all over the world. We are a multi-specialty practice utilizing conventional and integrative/functional medicine modalities. We are looking for dedicated leaders who have experience with comprehensive evaluations and cutting-edge treatment protocols. We are growing fast; we have a wait list of patients who are ready to be seen. We are in immediate need of a physician who is able to meet the following criteria;
• Board Certification
• MD/DO required
• Valid license to practice medicine in the state of NY
• Some experience practicing or willing to utilize Integrative treatment as needed
• Ability to assess, diagnose and treat complex, chronic, multi-system conditions and disease
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Our rapidly growing medical practice located in a professional medical complex less than 20 miles north of New York City in beautiful Westchester County, bordering NJ and CT. You will enjoy great family communities, some of the best schools and colleges in the country and an excellent quality of life.
• Excellent Compensation package
• Great quality of life schedule
• Fee for service practice – out of network, no insurance to deal with
• Limited number of patients daily with 1 – 2-hour consultations
• Excellent support staff
• No weekends
• Ongoing mentoring provided
• Room for growth
• Wait list of patients ready to be seen
Applicants must be able to provide a demonstrated interest in utilizing Conventional and Integrative Medicine modalities as needed. Training and ongoing mentoring provided.
Kindly forward your CV – attention: Beth Staropoli – email@example.com