Experienced Nutritionist for Functional Medicine Clinic in Austin, Tx
Seeking a Functional Nutritionist for our Functional Medicine Clinic: Alive + Well Austin
Alive + Well, an integrative wellness center in Austin, TX is seeking a Functional Nutritionist to join our busy and growing functional medicine clinic. We are an integrated team of providers with varying backgrounds, including two functional medicine providers (FNP and PNP), a nutritionist, herbalist, pharmacists, and health coaches. We believe when you change the health of a person, you change the community around them and this is the WHY behind everything we do at Alive + Well. We are looking for a skilled provider to join our team who embraces this message as much as we do!
- Certification in Functional Nutrition, whether it be Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (FNTP or NTP) or another functional nutritionist certification, with minimum of 1-2 years full time clinical experience.
- Calm and compassionate personality with ability to nurture a collaborative relationship with patients.
Ideally, candidate will have relevant functional medicine training and highly motivated to learn and grow this part of your skill set.
- Knowledge and experience in both lifestyle-based interventions, foundational health such as digestion, absorption, gut health, extensive nutritional protocols, and more. You will be working with a team, including PA/NPs, where they will be directing treatment. We’re looking for a functional nutritionist who can help navigate digestion, nutrition, gut health, as well as carry out/support the provider in their protocols for their health and wellness.
- Comfortable seeing children as well as adults with a range of conditions including but not limited to: autoimmune disease, thyroid conditions, hormone imbalance, mycotoxin illness and gastrointestinal health.
- Nutritionists are expected to work onsite with option for virtual and as part of a team. Working closely with other providers, health coaches and support staff.
- Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to work as a team
- Full time or part time candidates will be considered.
- Our Wellness Ecosystem provides a unique blend of modalities to support a holistic approach to sustaining optimal health, including:Compounded pharmaceuticals
Clinical grade supplements
IV vitamin therapy
Red light therapy
Ionic foot bath
Prepared meal service focused on special diets
- 8 hour shift
- Work Location: One location, Hybrid in office + virtual
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Salary: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Medical insurance within 3 months of hire date
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- Paid holidays
- Discounted or free services at the center
- Discount on pharmaceuticals and supplements