Through the many interviews I’ve conducted over the last 10 years of recruiting in Integrative and Functional Medicine, I continue to see these five mistakes that candidates make. When it…
functional medicine education
- Opening a Private Practice – 3 Common Mistakes Physicians Make, and How to Avoid Them
- What is Functional Medicine, and Is It Right for You and Your Patients?
- Why Private Practice is Better for Many Physicians — and Patients
- Burned out? Don’t give up on medicine. There’s a different way to practice that’s better for you and your patients.
- Functional Medicine in the News