Seeking a 100% Remote PEDIATRIC Functional Medicine Provider (MD, DO, NP, PA) with FM Experience and Certification
Is this YOU?
- Are you CRAZY passionate about Functional Medicine?
- Do you excel in helping CHILDREN get to the root of their symptoms to heal?
- Are you a positive and encouraging individual who doubles as your patient’s biggest cheerleader?
- Do you believe that healing is not only physical and mental, but also spiritual?
- Do you enjoy working from home, providing care via telemedicine?
- Do you seek to collaborate with a team of like-minded professionals?
- Do you desire a position with all the perks of owning your own practice without the hassle?
- Are you looking for a long-term position with upward mobility and financial gain?
If you answered YES to all the above, then keep reading! We can’t wait to meet you!
- UpCurrent Functional Medicine (www.UpCurrentFM.com) is a rapidly expanding, 100% telemedicine Functional Medicine practice based in Wilmington, NC. We currently serve patients 18+ living in North Carolina and Pennsylvania, although we are looking to expand our services to CHILDREN in North Carolina. We are a faith-based practice and we believe that The Lord is the Great Physician. The founder and CEO is a Christian who offers optional prayer at the beginning and end of every visit for patients who are interested.
- Our team (https://www.UpcurrentFM.com/our-team) is comprised of a Functional Medicine Physician Assistant (founder and CEO), Functional Medicine Nurse Practitioner, Functional Nutritionist/Health Coach, and Virtual Assistant. We are seeking another dynamic Functional Medicine provider to serve PEDIATRIC patients living in North Carolina to complete our team!
- We pride ourselves on offering patients a TRUE Functional Medicine approach that is not focused on prescribing supplements instead of medications (green allopathy), but helping patients to identify and address their unique root causes in order to truly heal and achieve sustainable wellness.
- We are geeks at heart who have an insatiable hunger for knowledge. We keep asking “WHY” until we can’t anymore! We take time to think critically and decipher the WHY behind every symptom, then communicate this information with patients in a way that they can easily understand during visits.
- We care deeply about our patients and spend time learning about the intricacies of their lives so that we can make tailored recommendations. Lifestyle factors matter and include the way we eat, breathe, move, sleep, manage stress, as well as our mindset and faith. No cookie-cutter protocols here!
- We prioritize educating our patients about their bodies and the way they were purposefully designed so that our patients can better discern and act on their God-given intuition to facilitate their own healing.
- We do not “fix” people. We empower and equip patients to take control of their own health and serve as their teammate in the process.
- MUST be a MD/DO/PA/NP
- MUST have PEDIATRIC Functional Medicine experience
- MUST be CERTIFIED in Functional Medicine, preferably via The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) or The School of Applied Functional Medicine (SAFM)
- Priority given to those licensed in North Carolina, but UpCurrentFM will pay for NC licensing, if necessary
- MUST have a deep understanding of Functional Medicine and a genuine confidence in helping CHILDREN (and their parents) to identify and address their root causes. This position does not entail a mentorship with the founder/CEO. We are looking for someone who is excited to jump in and start seeing patients on their own.
- MUST be comfortable with helping CHILDREN (and their parents) to identify and address the root causes of a wide variety of acute and chronic illnesses. We love the diversity, which is why UpCurrentFM has no plans of niching down into a particular aspect of health. However, anticipated pediatric needs include gut imbalances and autoimmunity, among others.
- MUST be comfortable prescribing medications when necessary. While we excel in helping patients to come OFF their prescribed medications, we appreciate having medications in our tool box to offer our patients the best of both conventional and alternative medicine.
More About this Position:
- 100% remote, providing care via telemedicine
- May live anywhere in the United States, but priority given to those in Eastern Time Zone (ET)
- Commission position
- Create your own schedule
- Simple IRA match up to 3% after one year
- No healthcare provided
- Parents are extremely motivated and ready for your recommendations
- Collaboration with the owner who is a dual certified in FM via IFM and SAFM
- Collaboration with the Functional Medicine provider who is certified in FM via IFM
- Collaboration with the Functional Nutritionist/Health Coach on staff
- NO unnecessary meetings or micromanaging!
You are NOT a good fit if you:
- Are not a MD/DO/PA/NP
- Do not have PEDIATRIC Functional Medicine experience
- Are not certified in Functional Medicine
- Own your own practice
- Plan to open your own practice
- Are seeking a short-term position
- Are seeking a salaried position
- Do not live in the United States
- Do not want to grow professionally, spiritually, or financially with UpCurrentFM
- Believe that Functional Medicine is prescribing supplements instead of medication
- Do not support the mission of UpCurrentFM
Send resume AND <5 minute VIDEO to email@example.com sharing why you are the perfect fit!« Back