Functional Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Hybrid in person or remote
This position is for a Functional Medicine NP or PA who is preferably local to the Treasure Valley/Boise, Idaho area, but may be remote. You must have an independent practice license in Idaho. You must have 3 years or more experience in functional medicine treatment of patients and with background training in this emerging field of healthcare.
- 36 hours/week in direct patient care, variable admin included
- 5 days/week
- 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-1:00pm Friday (until 2:00pm on meeting days) Hours include meetings and trainings.
Clinic staff meetings, usually once to twice a month, would take place after patient care on Fridays.
Monthly reimbursement of the premium of a mutually acceptable malpractice insurance policy, or inclusion in the practice medical malpractice policy, whichever is most feasible.
You will have a 90-day training period. You would be paid 3/4 starting salary agreed upon during this time. The training period will be scheduled on a timeline and prepare you to utilize Dr. Redd’s proprietary systematic approach to functional treatment of chronic disease states. You must meet certain criteria before the training period is complete, including starting with a 3-5 new patient cases, and including shadowing of the clinical director.
The training period and criteria will be outlined once you have accepted the offer. This 90-day training period is also a probationary period where either party can terminate employment without notice.
Other benefits include potential for bonuses if clinic and provider metrics are being met or exceeded. Medical – up to $250/month to self-apply to monthly medical insurance premium.
$350 paid monthly toward a Roth IRA account, or established retirement fund of your choosing/self-direction.
5 CME days/year to attend a conference or other training for CE credits that you apply toward maintaining your NP/PA license certification
Immediate family (spouse, children) should they choose to participate in the health care services offered by THI, health care services will be complimentary and all other retail items (lab testing, supplements, etc.) will be provided at cost.
- Job Type: Full-time. Schedule: 9 hour shift M-Th, 4 hours on Friday with paid admin
- Work Location: Hybrid in person/remote available
- Medical reimbursement (see listed above)
- Bonus pay
- Employee discount
- Paid time off and paid holidays; Professional development assistance
- Supplemental pay types: Bonus pay
Application Question(s): Please include in cover letter or email.
- What are your goals for employment?
- What experience have you had with functional medicine? How long and please describe your experience.
Certified Nurse Practitioner License (Required) or Physician Assistant License (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid: either in person or remote in Boise, ID 83709« Back