Progressive, up-and-coming, Integrative and Functional Medicine practice is seeking a part-time to full-time board certified Nurse Practitioner with integrative and/or functional medicine experience as well as experience as an infusion nurse to join our dynamic team of providers. Our mission is to help people establish sustainable optimal health and wellness and our vision is empowering people through partnership to identify and eliminate barriers to optimal health and wellness. Come join a great team in the heart of Pasadena, CA!
Shine Health and Wellness is designed around elevating the patient/doctor relationship. We are giving patients back the gift of time allowing them to tell their story and to allow the provider to see the whole person and all of the variables at play by designing a personalized care plan and partnering patients with a highly skilled care team.
– Competitive compensation ($50-$60 per hour commensurate with experience) and benefits package including paid vacation and holidays, insurance benefits, and CME allowances.
– Proficient in IV access for Infusion Therapy Program
– Oversee Registered Nurses; work closely with Medical Director and Clinic Manager
– Interface with clients daily to review lab results and implement wellness programs
– Complete IV infusion on patients throughout the day and monitor multiple patients during treatment as needed
– Initiate, develop and implement nursing plan treatments; evaluate patient progress towards goals and educate patients
– Prepare documentation during patient visits and submits to clinic to comply with established timelines for billing optimization
– Respond promptly and appropriately to patient requests
– 1-2 years of experience in functional/integrative medicine
– Board Certified and California License to practice medicine
– Proof of current Malpractice Insurance