Integrative and Functional Medicine Provider NP or PA
Join our growing practice at Integrative Medicine of Arizona in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona. We have been providing premier Integrative and Functional Medicine in the Phoenix, Scottsdale area since 2016. We provide both Concierge and Consult medical care by promoting the 4 pillars of health: Nutrition, Exercise, Sleep, Mind and Spirit and considering the 5th pillar-Environmental Influences to achieve optimal health and wellness. We emphasize the positive, gently help patients modify lifestyle choices and treat the root cause of health concerns instead of just managing the symptoms. We are a cash-based practice and opt out of Medicare.
We seek a motivated Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who is IFM certified or in training for IFM certification. Applicant must be ready to step into an already busy and thriving practice. Ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, enjoy patient interactions and work well with a fun, family-oriented team. Arizona state licensing required.
- Perform health exams and assessments based on IFM and medical standard of care
- Order and interpret appropriate lab tests to find root causes of a patient’s health difficulties
- Diagnose and treat patient conditions with emphasis on lifestyle modifications
- Collaborate with our multidisciplinary team for well-balanced patient health
- Prescribe supplements and medical treatments and provide comprehensive guidance
- Be willing to learn and incorporate new protocols and technology into current practices
- Maintain organized and up to date records for each patient adhering to HIPAA rules
- Communicate in a friendly and respectful manner with staff and outside practitioners
- Keep up to date with integrative, functional and standard medical knowledge through ongoing education
- Represent Integrative Medicine of Arizona with prestige and honesty in local organizations and in the public arena
- Be courageous with new ideas for the promotion of health and wellness in our community
- Part Time – 32-35 hours per week
- $90,000 – $100,000/year