Nurse Practitioner or Naturopathic Physician (Functional Medicine)
Are you tired of short appointment times, high stress, and hospital politics? Are you looking to work with patients passionate about getting healthy and motivated to change? Do you want to work in a relaxing environment with longer appointment times, no insurance red tape, and a team to support you? Grassroots Functional Medicine seeks a holistic-minded Family Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Naturopathic Physician (ND) to join our thriving practice in West Lebanon, NH.
The position is part-time (1-3 days per week to start). We are looking for a nurse practitioner passionate about nutrition and integrative/functional medicine. Rooted in our focus on participatory patient care, our mission is to empower individuals with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to live a life involving physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
Experience in Functional Medicine is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate who is excited about this wellness field and anxious to learn. The applicant must be a lifelong learner willing to pursue certification through the Institute for Functional Medicine. Grassroots Functional Medicine is a cash-based practice with a fantastic patient population motivated and dedicated to optimizing their health. If you are looking for a change of pace with longer appointments, and the ability to truly partner with people and continuously expand your knowledge, we would love to hear from you!
If you are serious about this position please submit a cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a good fit. Please review our practice website in detail prior to applying.
- Complete daily patient visits
- Diagnose patients and develop treatment plans
- Order and interpret diagnostic testing as needed
- Accurately chart a patient treatment plan
- Patient education on the foundational elements of wellness (nutrition, sleep, movement, stress management, detoxification)
- Active FNP or ANP License in NH (Vermont license is a plus)
- Valid DEA number
- Maintain product and procedure knowledge
- Able to use a computer and other office technology
- Excellent decision-making abilities when presented with patient complaints
- Physical assessment skills
- Superior analytical skills in determining best treatment plans
- Reliability and trustworthiness
- Ability to collaborate with team members
- Optimistic and willing to learn
- Practices a lifestyle that in a line with our mode