Seeking Integrative Physicians and Nurse Practitioners
Northern Virginia-DC-MD Region – Multiple Cities
We are a leading-edge, progressive multi-specialty integrative health practice in the Northern Virginia-MD-DC region. After 17 years of refining our offering and delivering stellar patient outcomes, we are expanding our presence to cover the entire region with our unique blend of outcome-based integrative medicine. Due to the breadth of our offering, we take on some of the most complex patients on one side of the practice and deliver BHRT and wellness on the Preventive side. We are deeply passionate about patient outcomes and we are technology-forward and data-driven so that we can sort through what works and what doesn’t work.
We are seeking full time or part time physicians and Nurse Practitioners that share our vision and want to join an expanding team that is profitable and patient outcomes driven. You must be willing to engage in a collaborative environment. As we grow, there will be opportunities for you to grow in a single location or even take on leadership and/or research opportunities throughout the region.
Currently, our areas of focus include the following:
1. BHRT for men and women
2. Thyroid disease management
3. Biotoxin Illnesses: Lyme disease and Mold Illness (CIRS) and related complications including MCAS
4. Genetics (nutrigenomics), MTHFR
5. Intestinal permeability and other non-structural GI issues
6. Physician weight loss programs including Semaglutide
7. Advanced peptides (CJC1295/Ipamorelin, BPC-157, Semaglutide, others)
8. Bredesen protocol certified for treating cognitive decline
9. Men’s sexual health including PDE5’s and LI-ESWT
10. Advanced biologics/Stem cell therapy (emerging)
The ideal candidate has spent some time in the recent years attending conferences (ie. A4M, AAMG, WorldLink/Neal Rouzier) learning to deliver anti-aging medical and functional modalities and may have implemented some of them into their current practice. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with Men’s sexual health and wellness as that is the initial area of focus.
You must already be in the region or willing to relocate to the region. If you are not familiar, the Northern Virginia-MD-DC region is one of the most desirable areas to live and raise a family in the United states. It has great public schools/education, stable/growing economic base, diverse culture and millions of high-income individuals and families that leverage integrative medicine. The region has the 5th largest GDP of all of the metropolitan areas in the country.
If this position sounds like you, then read on.
- Must have current NP/MD/DO Medical License in Virginia, Maryland or the District of Columbia
- Must have a positive attitude, be highly motivated and have an ability to connect with patients.
- Must be able to constantly expand your horizons and think “outside the box” for problem-solving moments or situations since we get a lot of very complex patients
- Must be collaborative, willing to learn our protocols and contribute to enhancing them over time
- We are 100% paperless so you must be committed to engaging with all of our electronic systems
- Must meet minimum training requirements listed below to start, then be willing to engage in additional training to cover many of our areas of focus
- IFM Certification (or equivalent) AND
- Completion of any of the following
- ABHRT Certification (Worldlink) or
- Completion of Parts 1, 2 and 3 of Hormone Series by Worldlink or
- Completion of A4m fellowship (Anti-Aging Metabolic medicine) or
- Completion of a minimum of 60 hours of hormone education by an established medical education provider, or
- ABAARM Certification
- Additional training and other modalities beyond the ones listed are a plus.
Salary is competitive and based on experience and education. Come and grow with us as we strive to deliver on the promise of evidenced-based Integrative medicine.« Back