If you are a clinician in healthcare, more than likely you chose this career path because you wanted to improve peoples’ lives, while also fulfilling your own life’s purpose and…
Month: January 2021
- Opening a Private Practice – 3 Common Mistakes Physicians Make, and How to Avoid Them
- What is Functional Medicine, and Is It Right for You and Your Patients?
- Why Private Practice is Better for Many Physicians — and Patients
- Burned out? Don’t give up on medicine. There’s a different way to practice that’s better for you and your patients.
- Functional Medicine in the News