Integrative Family Medicine of Asheville (IFMA) is seeking a MD/DO to join a team of 3 physicians, 2 PA-C’s, a nutritionist, and health coach. Position starts at 3 days / week and will progress to full time as patient panel is built.
IFMA is a direct primary care practice with a mission of providing affordable integrative primary care to the local community. We were established in 2011 and continue to expand our growth and outreach. Asheville is a wonderful community nestled in the blue ridge mountains of Western North Carolina. Please read through our website to learn more about us. www.integrativeasheville.org.
- Average of 11-12 patients / day
- No Call
- No Weekends
- No hospital rounds (outpatient only)
- Competitive pay
- Board Eligible / Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Excels in skills of empathy and compassion.
- Works well in a team based atmosphere.
- Committed to ongoing program development, practice growth and expansion.
Suggested, not required:
- Board Eligible / Board Certified in Integrative Medicine
- Certified in Functional Medicine
- Trained in an integrative specialty (functional medicine, manual manipulative therapy, acupuncture, herbalism, or other mind/body treatments)
Please email your CV to email@example.com. Please do not call our office as our front desk staff are very busy fielding patient requests.
Looking forward to connecting with you soon!
The Team at Integrative Family Medicine of Asheville.