It is the goal of Integrated Connections to provide accessible, secure services to our customers while guaranteeing that your information is protected.
- “Candidate” means a User who is accessing a Site to search for a job or in any other capacity except as an Employer.
- “Content” includes all Text, Graphics, Design and Programming used on the Sites.
- “Design” includes the color combinations and the page layout of the Sites.
- “Document” refers to any posting to a Site, whether job or resume.
- “Employer” means a person or entity that is accessing a Site to post a job or utilizing the Services for any reason related to the purpose of seeking candidates for employment.
- “Employer Materials” includes any brochures, emails, sample job postings, web site content, career fair material, audio, videos, photographs, logos, trademarks, service marks, domain names, documents or other materials provided by Employer, if any, for use in connection with the Services.
- “Graphics” includes all logos, buttons, and other graphical elements on the Sites, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
- “Materials” includes any materials, methodologies, implementation plans or other intellectual property used during the provision of Services. “Integrated Connections Web Site” means any web site under Integrated Connections control, whether partial or otherwise and includes such Site’s Content, Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, Materials and Services (as applicable in each context).
- “Services” means any services provided by or its agents described herein and specified more fully in the Distribution and Service Provision Agreement.
- “Text” includes all text on every page of the Sites, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
- “User” refers to any individual or entity that uses any aspect of the Sites.
- “You” or “you” means the person who (or the entity on behalf of whom you are acting) that is agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- “Web Site” means any web site under Integrated Connections control, whether partial or otherwise and includes such Site’s Content, Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, Materials and Services (as applicable in each context).
Abuse Prevention Policy
Integrated Connections has the ability to research, track and monitor all User activities and interactions on the Integrated Connections Web Site (“Site”) in order to promote a secure online environment. Integrated Connections attempts to provide Job Seekers protection against online scammers through proactive investigation and monitoring of the Web Site. Integrated Connections reserves the right to review and verify company job postings and job candidate registrations. Integrated Connections enforces the website Terms and Conditions and will take all necessary action required to prevent abuse of the Integrated Connections system.
Any Company, Employee or Candidate found to be violating the Terms and Conditions of the Integrated Connections Web Site or to be found by the company to be engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate use will be terminated from the website and monetary damages may be assessed by the company for reinstatement or, as appropriate, compensation depending on the found misuse. Integrated Connections reserves the right to file civil suits for damages if the situation warrants. Integrated Connections will respond to a court order or subpoena request for records and/or information regarding any individual or company use of the Web Site.
In the event that you have any concerns regarding fraudulent or inappropriate use of the Integrated Connections Site, please contact us at email@example.com.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN ANY OUTSIDE AGREEMENT THAT YOU MAY HAVE WITH THIS SITE, ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE APPROPRIATENESS OF THE CONTENT THAT YOU PLACE ON THE SITE AND FOR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT THAT YOU TAKE OFF OF THE SITE. THIS SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIS SITE MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF ANY OUTSIDE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE SITE. THIS SITE/COMPANY NOR ITS AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, ATTORNEYS, STOCKHOLDERS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF THIS SITE/COMPANY OR ITS CONTRACTORS, ATTORNEYS, STOCKHOLDERS OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS SITE/COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL RESPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND/OR AGREEMENTS THAT YOU MAY MAKE WITH THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS, HYPERLINKS OR POSTERS OF THE SITE. IN THE EVENT THAT STATE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE ABOVE STATED LIMITATIONS, THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER SHALL APPLY TO THE EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY STATE LAW.
Use of Content on the Site
You may view, download and print Content from the Site subject to the following conditions:
- The Content must be used solely for the purpose of finding employment or finding a candidate to fill an employment opportunity or to provide professional or professional networking information to the other Users of the Web Site.
- The Content cannot be modified or altered in any way.
- The Content cannot be republished, distributed or used in any manner other than what is explicitly permitted herein.
- You are not allowed to use any logo, trademark, image or video piece taken from this website without express written permission from us.
- Any unauthorized use terminates your right to utilize this site.
- Any unauthorized use may result in an assessment of damages.
- You may post positions on this site but are not allowed to submit any content that is obscene, illegal, threatening or defamatory and you are not allowed to invade the privacy of a third party with any information taken from this site.
- You are not allowed to use a false e-mail address or impersonate any person or entity or provide any information that is misleading. Such action will result in removal from the Web Site.
- By submitting information you represent that the content is accurate, current, reliable, complete and error-free.
- You agree that we may terminate without refund a User’s ability to post on this site should it be determined that the User has violated this agreement.
- You agree that we may assess damages for any loss of income or actual or implied damages that may result from your misuse, abuse or fraudulent behavior on this Web Site.
- We do not guarantee that the information posted to this site is true and accurate information. Each Candidate is responsible for conducting its own research to determine the validity of the poster’s information. Each Candidate is responsible for gathering its own information regarding a position posting prior to entering into any agreement with an employer.
Trademark and Copyright Information
No User may use the information posted onto this Site to solicit others to use or invest in competing products, services or companies. Such activity is a violation of this agreement and such User/s will be terminated and monetary damages may be accessed for any unlicensed and/or unauthorized use.
All Content provided is for informational purposes only. We do not provide medical or legal advice. Any recommendations or statements are based on opinion and any actions taken are of your own free will. Should you chose to take action based on the Content read on this site, you do so at your own risk and agree to hold Integrated Connections harmless.
License to Use by Users Who Are Candidates
Integrated Connections hereby grants you a nonexclusive, limited, terminable right to access and use the Sites only for your personal use to pursue employment opportunities and additional career information. You agree that you are the only person responsible for sharing your personal information through this site and any consequences as a result of such posting is your sole responsibility. Integrated Connections reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Site usage for any reason, at any time and in its sole discretion.
License to Use by Users Who Are Employers
Integrated Connections hereby grants you a nonexclusive, limited, terminable, right to access and post on the sites for your professional purpose of obtaining employees directly for your company or a company that you directly represent.
By posting on this Site you represent to us that you are posting job data for positions in companies that you are a directly employed by. Third-party recruiters are not permitted to post to this site. You are not allowed to post job data on behalf of a consortium, job network, data aggregation service, search engine, or other entity not directly responsible for the position in question. All job posters must have obtained consent from any/all business entities to post data regarding their specific job search or position posting. Misrepresenting your position with the employer may be actionable in a court of law. Any job poster and/or their company violating this policy will be banned from the Site and/or have their IP address banned.
Regarding Third Party Recruiters
Third party recruiters are not permitted to post to this site.
Third-party recruiters are agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time, or full-time employment opportunities other than for their own needs. This includes entities that refer or recruit for profit or not for profit, and it includes agencies that collect Candidate information to be disclosed to employers for purposes of recruitment and employment. This definition includes, but is not limited to:
- Employment agencies—Organizations that list positions for a number of client organizations and receives payment when a referred candidate is hired.
- Search firms—Organizations that contract with clients to find and screen qualified persons to fill specific positions. The fees for this service are paid by the clients.
- Contract recruiters—Organizations that contract with an employer to act as the employer’s agent in the recruiting and employment function.
- Online job posting or resume referral services—For-profit or commercial organizations that collect data on job seekers and display job opportunities to which job seekers may apply. The data collected on job seekers are sent to prospective employers. Fees for using the services may exist for the employer or job seeker.
Policy and Procedures for Job Postings
We maintain strict quality assurance policies for our database of jobs. To post jobs on our Web Site, they must meet the following guidelines:
Your jobs must include complete titles, descriptions and locations.
Employers must purchase a job posting for each state. If hiring for multiple positions in one state, employers may combine the job posting into one.
A valid contact e-mail address or URL must be supplied for each job.
Job postings shall comply with all federal antidiscrimination laws.
In order to receive the discount for Institute for Functional Medicine members, memberships are verified with the Institute for Functional Medicine. An employee of your organization must be an active member in order to receive the discount.
As an employer you represent, warrant and agree that all materials provided by you for use in connection with any job postings or company postings will not violate any laws or regulations.
You warrant and agree that those materials will not violate any other person or companies copyright, trademark or incite any public or private action.
Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in your jobs being removed from Integrated Connections and in some cases, at the sole discretion of our staff, your account will be suspended.
Regarding Employer User Behavior
You may not sell, transfer or assign any of the Service or your rights to any of the Services provided by Integrated Connections to any third party without the express written authority of Integrated Connections. You agree that you are solely responsible for any material that you post or upload to the site and any consequences arising from such posting.
Employers shall not engage in Applicant Harvesting which is the process of obtaining information (personal, employment or otherwise) about a Candidate by using false, fictitious, misleading or alluring job postings to unfairly entice a job seeker to divulge personal, employment or other information that he or she would not divulge if the intent of such a job posting were known by the job seeker.
You may not respond to postings by other Users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected (i.e., to apply for the job or to initiate further discussion with the Candidate). Communications soliciting the Employer’s business are prohibited.
Integrated Connections reserves the right to terminate your license at any time in the event that it determines that you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Integrated Connections reserves the right to assess monetary damages for any unauthorized and unlicensed use.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
iii. attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, or other acts such as “overloading” or “flooding”;
- sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. The administration will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
Regarding Termination of Services
This Site receives payment via credit card. If you wish to cancel a service, written notice to us of such cancellation must be provided in written correspondence. Please note that Job Postings are paid in full at time of posting and there will be no refunds for early termination of postings.
Do Not Do’s
This is a list of things that this site does not do. It is by no means a comprehensive listing but is one that is created to ensure your private information remains private unless you decide otherwise:
We do not sell names of job seekers.
We will not identify a job seeker to a recruiter or employer without your prior approval.
We enforce a zero spam policy.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18 that visit this Site.
As a User you should not:
Give your social security number to anyone that contacts you.
Never give out a credit card or bank account number to a prospective employer/recruiter.
Be careful what personal information you provide to people that you do not know.
Include email or phone number in the body of your job postings. This will aid in protecting your information from Internet scrapers.
Banner and Third-Party Sites
Our Site has banners and links to third-party web sites. We do not control, endorse or guarantee any content found on any site that is not owned and operated exclusively by us. You further agree that this site/company will not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort associated with your use of third-party sites or their content.
We reserve the right to view, monitor and record any and all activity that occurs on the Site. This is done in order to preserve the integrity of the site and protect the Users of the Site. Any actual or attempted unauthorized use of the site can result in removal from the site, damages, civil suits and/or criminal prosecution. We will release any information requested through a court order or subpoena regarding investigations and/or prosecutions.
We reserve the right to change and/or discontinue any or all of its services at any time and for any reason. We also reserve the right to deny you access to the Site. You agree that you are over the age of 18 or the age of majority.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless this site/company, its employees, stockholders, attorneys, agents and contractors against all claims, expenses, liabilities, losses, costs and damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that the above stated agents, attorneys, employees, stockholders, contractors or entity may incur in connection with your use of the Site, any link or banner associated with the Site or any content you supply to or remove from the site.
Limits of Liability
This site/company is not liable for any loss resulting from, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment, communication lines, telephone lines, other internet technology failure, database failure, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, natural disasters or federal regulation restrictions. We do not guarantee that the information provided or posted is free of technical, typographical or material content errors.
Integrated Connections assumes no responsibility for Documents, articles or materials posted by Users or their actions and representations on the site. Integrated Connections acts as a portal for employment opportunities and professional information and does not accept responsibility for the contents or representation of Users. Integrated Connections will in good faith investigate and attempt to resolve any reported misuse or abuse of the site reported by any User.
Severability- Entire Agreement
If a court rules that any provision of this agreement is unenforceable, the balance of this contract shall remain enforceable and the parties will ask the court to modify the unenforceable part if possible so that the paragraph and/or terms used becomes enforceable to the maximum extent allowable. Failure to enforce any specific provision of this agreement does not result in a waiver to enforcement of the remaining provisions.
This agreement, its restrictions and conditions constitute the entire agreement between this site/company and the User in terms of your use to this Web Site for searching and posting purposes. In the event, you subscribe to this site you may be subject to an additional agreement that governs among other items, distribution of jobs and information, the payment procedure and time periods of such subscription or advertisement. In that situation that agreement is an additional agreement that is entered into and the terms of that agreement stand and are represented independently from this stated agreement. In the event that there are conflicting terms in the two agreements regarding the use of this site, the terms of the additional separate agreement shall be controlling.
Integrated Connections takes privacy very seriously and we work hard to protect your information.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Integrated Connections and our website; http://www.integratedconnects.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., you would like us to present you as a candidate to an employer or you posted a job on our platform to solicit candidates.
We may change this Policy from time to time, so please check back if you have concerns. We will post any changes, and such changes will become effective when they are posted. Your continued use of our website following the posting of any changes will mean you accept those changes.
What information is collected from you?
Information You Give Us: We obtain information about you when you use our website, create an online employer account, contact us via email, forward your CV for recruitment, or subscribe to one of our email communications. The information collected might include your name, address, email address, telephone, and company name, as well as general demographic information (e.g., your profession and geographic preference). If you make a purchase from us online, your card information is not held by us, but it is collected by our third party payment processors, who specialize in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below. We never share your information without your permission. When recruiting for employers we contact your first, present the opportunity and you determine if you’d like your information shared with the employer for consideration.
Information Collected From Third Parties: We may also receive information about you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone, and company name, when we act as an exhibitor at a conference, either through the host conference or through lead captures at our booth.
Information Collected Automatically: When you interact with us online, certain information about your use of our website is automatically collected. This information includes information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from our website, referral URL and ad data. This information also may include how you search for our services, the websites you click on from our site or emails, whether and when you open our emails, and your browsing activities.
Much of this information is collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies, as well as through your web browser or device. The tracking technologies employed when you use our website may be first-party or third-party.
It may be possible to switch off cookies by changing your browser preferences. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website, and you may be unable to place a job posting, complete our contact form or forwarding your information for recruitment purposes.
In the event that you have any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter at Integrated Connections, 301 S. Howes, #2315, Fort Collins, CO 80522, United States. Please include your name and address in all correspondence.