Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Last Updated 3/3/2021
It is the goal of Integrated Connections to provide accessible, secure services to our customers while guaranteeing that your information is protected.
- “Candidate” means a User who is accessing a Site to search for a job or in any other capacity except as an Employer.
- “Content” includes all Text, Graphics, Design and Programming used on the Sites.
- “Design” includes the color combinations and the page layout of the Sites.
- “Document” refers to any posting to a Site, whether job or resume.
- “Employer” means a person or entity that is accessing a Site to post a job or utilizing the Services for any reason related to the purpose of seeking candidates for employment.
- “Employer Materials” includes any brochures, emails, sample job postings, web site content, career fair material, audio, videos, photographs, logos, trademarks, service marks, domain names, documents or other materials provided by Employer, if any, for use in connection with the Services.
- “Graphics” includes all logos, buttons, and other graphical elements on the Sites, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
- “Materials” includes any materials, methodologies, implementation plans or other intellectual property used during the provision of Services. “Integrated Connections Web Site” means any web site under Integrated Connections control, whether partial or otherwise and includes such Site’s Content, Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, Materials and Services (as applicable in each context).
- “Services” means any services provided by or its agents described herein and specified more fully in the Distribution and Service Provision Agreement.
- “Text” includes all text on every page of the Sites, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
- “User” refers to any individual or entity that uses any aspect of the Sites.
- “You” or “you” means the person who (or the entity on behalf of whom you are acting) that is agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- “Web Site” means any web site under Integrated Connections control, whether partial or otherwise and includes such Site’s Content, Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, Materials and Services (as applicable in each context).
Abuse Prevention Policy
Integrated Connections has the ability to research, track and monitor all User activities and interactions on the Integrated Connections Web Site (“Site”) in order to promote a secure online environment. Integrated Connections attempts to provide Job Seekers protection against online scammers through proactive investigation and monitoring of the Web Site. Integrated Connections reserves the right to review and verify company job postings and job candidate registrations. Integrated Connections enforces the website Terms and Conditions and will take all necessary action required to prevent abuse of the Integrated Connections system.
Any Company, Employee or Candidate found to be violating the Terms and Conditions of the Integrated Connections Web Site or to be found by the company to be engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate use will be terminated from the website and monetary damages may be assessed by the company for reinstatement or, as appropriate, compensation depending on the found misuse. Integrated Connections reserves the right to file civil suits for damages if the situation warrants. Integrated Connections will respond to a court order or subpoena request for records and/or information regarding any individual or company use of the Web Site.
In the event that you have any concerns regarding fraudulent or inappropriate use of the Integrated Connections Site, please contact us at email@example.com.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN ANY OUTSIDE AGREEMENT THAT YOU MAY HAVE WITH THIS SITE, ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE APPROPRIATENESS OF THE CONTENT THAT YOU PLACE ON THE SITE AND FOR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT THAT YOU TAKE OFF OF THE SITE. THIS SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIS SITE MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF ANY OUTSIDE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE SITE. THIS SITE/COMPANY NOR ITS AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, ATTORNEYS, STOCKHOLDERS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF THIS SITE/COMPANY OR ITS CONTRACTORS, ATTORNEYS, STOCKHOLDERS OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS SITE/COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL RESPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND/OR AGREEMENTS THAT YOU MAY MAKE WITH THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS, HYPERLINKS OR POSTERS OF THE SITE. IN THE EVENT THAT STATE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE ABOVE STATED LIMITATIONS, THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER SHALL APPLY TO THE EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY STATE LAW.
Use of Content on the Site
You may view, download and print Content from the Site subject to the following conditions:
- The Content must be used solely for the purpose of finding employment or finding a candidate to fill an employment opportunity or to provide professional or professional networking information to the other Users of the Web Site.
- The Content cannot be modified or altered in any way.
- The Content cannot be republished, distributed or used in any manner other than what is explicitly permitted herein.
- You are not allowed to use any logo, trademark, image or video piece taken from this website without express written permission from us.
- Any unauthorized use terminates your right to utilize this site.
- Any unauthorized use may result in an assessment of damages.
- You may post positions on this site but are not allowed to submit any content that is obscene, illegal, threatening or defamatory and you are not allowed to invade the privacy of a third party with any information taken from this site.
- You are not allowed to use a false e-mail address or impersonate any person or entity or provide any information that is misleading. Such action will result in removal from the Web Site.
- By submitting information you represent that the content is accurate, current, reliable, complete and error-free.
- You agree that we may terminate without refund a User’s ability to post on this site should it be determined that the User has violated this agreement.
- You agree that we may assess damages for any loss of income or actual or implied damages that may result from your misuse, abuse or fraudulent behavior on this Web Site.
- We do not guarantee that the information posted to this site is true and accurate information. Each Candidate is responsible for conducting its own research to determine the validity of the poster’s information. Each Candidate is responsible for gathering its own information regarding a position posting prior to entering into any agreement with an employer.
No User may use the information posted onto this Site to solicit others to use or invest in competing products, services or companies. Such activity is a violation of this agreement and such User/s will be terminated and monetary damages may be accessed for any unlicensed and/or unauthorized use.
Do Not Do’s
This is a list of things that this site does not do. It is by no means a comprehensive listing but is one that is created to ensure your private information remains private unless you decide otherwise:
We do not sell names of job seekers.
We will not identify a job seeker to a recruiter or employer without your prior approval.
We enforce a zero spam policy.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18 that visit this Site.
As a User you should not:
Give your social security number to anyone that contacts you.
Never give out a credit card or bank account number to a prospective employer/recruiter.
Be careful what personal information you provide to people that you do not know.
Include email or phone number in the body of your job postings. This will aid in protecting your information from Internet scrapers.
Banner and Third-Party Sites
Our Site has banners and links to third-party web sites. We do not control, endorse or guarantee any content found on any site that is not owned and operated exclusively by us. You further agree that this site/company will not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort associated with your use of third-party sites or their content.
We reserve the right to view, monitor and record any and all activity that occurs on the Site. This is done in order to preserve the integrity of the site and protect the Users of the Site. Any actual or attempted unauthorized use of the site can result in removal from the site, damages, civil suits and/or criminal prosecution. We will release any information requested through a court order or subpoena regarding investigations and/or prosecutions.
We reserve the right to change and/or discontinue any or all of its services at any time and for any reason. We also reserve the right to deny you access to the Site. You agree that you are over the age of 18 or the age of majority.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless this site/company, its employees, stockholders, attorneys, agents and contractors against all claims, expenses, liabilities, losses, costs and damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that the above stated agents, attorneys, employees, stockholders, contractors or entity may incur in connection with your use of the Site, any link or banner associated with the Site or any content you supply to or remove from the site.
Limits of Liability
This site/company is not liable for any loss resulting from, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment, communication lines, telephone lines, other internet technology failure, database failure, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, natural disasters or federal regulation restrictions. We do not guarantee that the information provided or posted is free of technical, typographical or material content errors.
Integrated Connections assumes no responsibility for Documents, articles or materials posted by Users or their actions and representations on the site. Integrated Connections acts as a portal for employment opportunities and professional information and does not accept responsibility for the contents or representation of Users. Integrated Connections will in good faith investigate and attempt to resolve any reported misuse or abuse of the site reported by any User.
Severability- Entire Agreement
If a court rules that any provision of this agreement is unenforceable, the balance of this contract shall remain enforceable and the parties will ask the court to modify the unenforceable part if possible so that the paragraph and/or terms used becomes enforceable to the maximum extent allowable. Failure to enforce any specific provision of this agreement does not result in a waiver to enforcement of the remaining provisions.
This agreement, its restrictions and conditions constitute the entire agreement between this site/company and the User in terms of your use to this Web Site for searching and posting purposes. In the event, you subscribe to this site you may be subject to an additional agreement that governs among other items, distribution of jobs and information, the payment procedure and time periods of such subscription or advertisement. In that situation that agreement is an additional agreement that is entered into and the terms of that agreement stand and are represented independently from this stated agreement. In the event that there are conflicting terms in the two agreements regarding the use of this site, the terms of the additional separate agreement shall be controlling.
Integrated Connections takes privacy very seriously and we work hard to protect your information.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Integrated Connections and our website; http://www.integratedconnects.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise.