Although the number of employed physicians exceeds that of private practice physicians nationally, I do not foresee this as a sustainable trend. I expect that the pendulum will swing back…
Month: July 2022
- Opening a Private Practice – 3 Common Mistakes Physicians Make, and How to Avoid Them
- What is Functional Medicine, and Is It Right for You and Your Patients?
- Why Private Practice is Better for Many Physicians — and Patients
- Burned out? Don’t give up on medicine. There’s a different way to practice that’s better for you and your patients.
- Functional Medicine in the News