Two Positions: Functional Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, and Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Do you have a passion for health, wellness and changing lives?
Do you want to be a part of a movement that is empowering people in your community to take back their health?
Do you have a proven track record of providing exceptional customer service and building lasting professional relationships?
If you answered yes to the above, then we can’t wait to hear more about you!
We work to educate and empower people to take control of their health – incorporating the care of the whole person utilizing Integrative & Functional Medicine approaches, to include advanced diagnostics, nutrition, exercise, nutraceuticals, and mindset.
We’re out to disrupt healthcare by engaging our community (and beyond) to teach them that there is a way to get to the root cause of their health issues, instead of just treating symptoms with prescription drugs.
We provide patients with specialized medical consultations and lifestyle evaluations that are comprehensive, in-depth and personalized in a spa-like, nurturing environment. Our practice treats a broad spectrum of patients- including patients with complex medical conditions, autoimmune disorders, adrenal dysfunction, gastrointestinal issues, hormones dysregulation, Lyme and co-infections, mold exposure, environmental toxin exposures, mystery disorders, as well as healthy adults and athletes wishing to optimize their performance.
Our expanding practice has an opportunity for a Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach and a Functional Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who want to work with an inspiring, mission-driven team that is transforming healthcare. You would be part of a health care team that includes Dr. Carolyn George, a Wellness Director, a Medical Assistant, an IV Infusion Specialist, a Marketing/Office Manager, and Patient Coordinator.
About the Health Coach position
We are looking for an experienced Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach who is enthusiastic about our vision and dedicated to helping us carry out our mission and help guide our patients on the path to success. This Coach is a key part of our team and serves as the primary patient liaison and focal point for client education, training, and wellness program Q&A. Our Coach works under the supervision of Dr. George to help clients manifest their personalized plan, monitor client progress, educate clients on lifestyle management, and maintain appropriate client records. This team member will have virtual and face-to-face communications with patients, as well as community outreach for our wellness programs.
You are the right fit if you can:
- Communicate in a friendly and effective manner with all walks of life
- Take immense pride in your work and are passionate about improving your craft and skills
- Stay organized even in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Stay focused and on task with minimal oversight
- Practice open, honest and supportive communication – our team is small and tight-knit
- Think critically and proactively problem-solve
- Are computer savvy & competent with web-based virtual meeting platforms
- Have experience with social media platforms & tools for client engagementThis is a mostly in-office position, with the option to see some patients virtually, Mon-Thurs 9 AM-5 PM, and occasional evenings to work around our clients’ busy work schedules. Some flexibility with these hours is possible. Salary is negotiable and based on experience and credentials. Bilingual English / Spanish a plus, but not required.
If this sounds like you, please submit a two-minute video with your background & interest in Integrative & Functional care, and a current resume.
About the Functional Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant position
- Interface with patients daily to review lab results and implement wellness programs
- Initiate, develop and implement nursing plan treatments; evaluate patient progress towards goals and educate patients
- Assess patient needs and physical status at each skilled visit through health data access and patient dialog
- Obtain and verify physician orders for plan of treatment revisions, inform physician promptly of significant changes in patient’s condition
- Prepare and coordinate patient instructions and thoroughly report patient care needs, progress and goals
- Respond promptly and appropriately to patient requests
- Accept accountability for own practice through ethical and professional conduct
- Willingness to learn and provide new procedures as developed and instructed by Dr. George
- Must know how to work independently and make decisions in a timely manner
- Perform IV infusions on an as-needed basis (if certified)
- Perform aesthetic injectables (if certified)
- Experience in Integrative/Functional Medicine
- Experience performing IV infusions is desired
- Certified in performing aesthetic injectables is a big plus
- Board Certified in Functional Medicine, preferably by the Institute of Functional Medicine
- Florida License to practice medicine
This is an in-office position, Mon-Thurs 9 AM-5 PM. Some flexibility with these hours is possible. Salary is negotiable and based on experience and credentials. Bilingual English / Spanish a plus, but not required.
If this sounds like you, please submit a two-minute video with your background & interest in Integrative & Functional care, and a current resume.« Back