Nurse Practitioner, Physician (MD/DO) needed for busy multi-specialty practice near Denver
Vibrant Health of Colorado, a multi-specialty clinic near Denver, CO, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician (MD/DO) to join our team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in primary care, strong clinical skills, functional medicine training and an excellent bedside manner. Experience in gyn/women’s health, HRT and pellets is a plus but not required.
At VHC our goal is to help our clients achieve their most vibrant health by utilizing both traditional and functional medicine approaches. We focus on getting to the root cause of chronic diseases and frustrating symptoms. We utilize advanced functional lab testing, nutrition, dietary changes, stress management, exercise, and supplementation to help our clients return to optimal functioning.
Our providers specialize in traditional gynecological care and primary care and also in autoimmune disease, gut health, thyroid optimization, cardiovascular risk evaluation and management and bioidentical hormone therapy including hormone pellets.
We pride ourselves on being an insurance based practice and making functional medicine more accessible to everyone.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician (MD/DO) with or eligible for licensing and DEA in Colorado
- Priority given to local candidates, but open to relocation
- Integrative or functional medicine education and experience required
- Caring, motivated, and possessing a positive attitude
- Extensive experience in primary care
- Gynecological and hormone therapy experience preferred, not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and desire to work independently but also able to work as part of a team.
- Competitive salary
- 4 day work week
- Medical and dental insurance for full time employees
- Paid time off for full time employees
- 401k Retirement Plan and profit sharing for all employees
- Flexible schedule PT or FT
- No holidays
- No weekends
- Limited On Call