Excellent Physician Opportunity as team member or turn-key purchase/partnership
Our thriving Internal Medicine Integrative and Functional Medicine practice is currently seeking a Family or Internal Medicine Physician, licensed in California, who has a passion for integrative and functional medicine philosophy. This is an excellent opportunity for a physician who wants to work into a partnership over time in our beautiful Southern California location. Can also discuss arrangements as physician employee if a partnership is not desired.
Our practice is known for treating chronic illness, in particular Lyme disease, for which we are very well known and patients travel from all over to see us. Our ideal candidate would have a background in Lyme disease or have a strong desire to be trained to manage these complex patient cases.
We have a very busy traditional practice that treats all aspects of healthcare with the exception of pediatrics. We are providers for most major insurance plans but about 50% of our patients pay cash for their services since most are non-covered. We see between 35-55 patients per day. Many of our staff have been here for many years, with some over a decade. Our patients are strongly loyal to our office because we live out our values of treating patients as if they were our family.
We have a second location on the same property that houses hyperbaric oxygen therapy chambers, IV vitamin therapy, PEMF, BEMER and other integrative therapies. These complementary therapies allow us to be able to serve all of our patients needs.
· Consult and treat patients, order studies/assessment and refer as necessary.
· Maintain accurate and complete patients records daily
· Use a holistic approach to patient healthcare
· Educating the patient regarding our services and how it may benefit them
· On occasion, be available to patients outside after hours by phone or by email
· Develop, educate and oversee treatment procedures and protocols
· Have the highest ethical and professional standards
· Maintain the utmost safe and legal practice
· On occasion, involvement in off hours events we provide to the community such as educational talks.
· Stay current on disease states and emerging medical news etc.
· Superior clinical skills and a desire to look beyond the “norm”
· Excellent communication and listening skills
· A passion to heal and support patients
· A demeanor that allows for a collaborative and positive relationship with patients and staff
· A strong sense of time awareness and efficiency.
· Ability to work in fast paced environment
· Strong leadership and mentor abilities to foster a collaborative and dynamic healthcare team
· The ability and confidence to promote our/your services and therapies to patients
· High level of emotional maturity and resilience
· Current active medical license, ideally California
· Current active DEA license
· 2+ years of clinical practice post residency
· Integrative or functional medicine education and training
Competitive compensation and benefits to be discussed with the ideal candidate based on their desire to be a physician employee or work into a partnership position.
If you are interested in learning more about this incredible opportunity please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com To learn more about us visit drgonzalezmd.com.