Join our interprofessional Integrative/Functional Medicine Team
The University of Kansas Health System, a premier academic medical center specializing in academic medicine, research and patient care, has an immediate opening for an Integrative Medicine Physician to join our interdisciplinary team.
The ideal candidate will desire to participate in an innovative and transformative model of Integrative Healthcare while collaborating with a team of complementary, integrative and conventional professionals.
- MD or DO
- Residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Integrative Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Med-Peds or PM&R
- ABMS Board Certified
- 2 or more years post-fellowship clinical Integrative Medicine Experience
- Experience in community engagement
- Experience teaching medical students, residents and fellows
- Prefer training in Acupuncture
- Experience in Functional Medicine a plus
Yoon Hang “John” Kim, MD, MPH, FAAMA, ABIHM
Director of Integrative Medicine
The University of Kansas Health System | Integrative Medicine
Phone 913-588-6208 | Cell 678-373-8034 | email@example.com
Kansas City is a big city with a small-town fell. Residents on both sides of the Stateline take pride in the extensive features of this larger-than-life city.
For more about Kansas City
A generous compensation & benefits package that includes a robust retirement program, advanced practice technology, Electronic Medical Records, and a positive work-life balance is offered
To apply submit cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply on-line