The Morrison Center for Integrative Medicine is an office-based medical practice. We combine the latest breakthroughs in conventional western medicine with the time-tested natural remedies of complementary medicine. By integrating healthcare in this way, we seek to achieve optimal outcomes for our patients.
• Shadowing and supporting physician in all patient care matters.
• Evaluating and treating patients independently.
• Providing patient care services that fall under candidates training, including but not limited to coordination of care, preventative care and health maintenance to patients.
• Must be familiar with the philosophy, goals, and objectives of the Center and work collaboratively to achieve them.
• Must be cognizant of, and comply with, all Center policies and procedures, as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
• Developing an understanding of integrative/functional medicine testing protocols and treatment strategies.
• Rapidly getting up to speed on existing Morrison Center testing and treatment strategies, staying abreast of new testing and treatment strategies that enhance patient care.
• Supporting the implementation of strategies which grow the practice, enhance patient care services as well as the patient experience while preserving the Morrison Center culture and values.
• Hands-on involvement in defining new treatment strategies, while proactively providing input on how to improve existing patient care services.
• Attend and actively participate in the staff meetings.
• Be an active team member within The Morrison Center and support the physicians and medical staff in providing patient care to all Morrison Center patients.
• Returning patient calls, prescription refills, assisting with letters of medical necessity, and responding to patient emails.
• Masters Degree in Nursing Science
• University/college registered nursing program
• Registered with a regulatory body
• Keen observation skills
• Performs well under stress
• Shows empathy under all circumstances
• Takes initiative and is adept at managing multiple threads of work activity
• Works well in a team
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Inquisitiveness, intellectual curiosity, good listening skills and a willingness to learn
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Action-oriented, entrepreneurial and flexible
• Team builder and player who is biased for action and able to work well with and through others
• Strong value system, unquestioned integrity
• Passion, humility, positive attitude, low-ego and mission-driven
up to $140 K per year