The Morrison Center (TMC) for Integrative Medicine is an office-based medical practice. We combine the latest breakthroughs in conventional western medicine with the time-tested natural remedies of complementary medicine. By integrating healthcare in this way, we seek to achieve optimal outcomes for our patients.
• Be an active team member within TMC and support the physicians and medical staff in providing patient care to all TMC patients.
• Evaluating and treating patients independently.
• Providing patient care with a high level of service that fall under candidates training, including but not limited to coordination of care, preventative care and health maintenance to patients.
• Must be familiar with the philosophy, standards, and objectives of TMC and work collaboratively to achieve them.
• Must be cognizant of, and comply with, all TMC policies and procedures, as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
• Developing an understanding of integrative/functional medicine testing protocols and treatment strategies.
• Be enthusiastic and self-motivated about ongoing education, get up to speed on existing TMC testing and treatment strategies, stay abreast of new testing and treatment strategies that enhance patient care.
• Supporting the implementation of strategies which enhance patient care as well as the patient experience.
• Hands-on involvement in developing treatment strategies, while proactively providing input on how to improve existing patient care services.
• Attend and actively participate in staff meetings.
• Returning patient calls, prescription refills, assisting with letters of medical necessity, and responding to patient emails.
• Become acquainted and comfortable with TMC culture, values and attention to patient care.
• Master’s Degree in Nursing Science
• University/college registered nursing program
• Keen interest in Integrative & Functional Medicine
• Performs well in high paced environment
• Shows empathy and compassion to patients and coworkers
• Takes initiative and is adept at multitasking and prioritizing responsibilities
• Strong interest in learning new techniques modalities and practice methods
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible and open to constructive feedback
• Team player who able to work well with others
• Possesses integrity and is honest
Up to $140 K per year