Telemed Position with Fertility Focus – Physician (MD), Naturopath, Nurse Practitioner
The Dr. Maura Practice, a New York City-based naturopathic and functional medicine group, is looking for a high-caliber, experienced doctor to join our telemedicine team. We’re specifically looking for a highly qualified clinician with experience treating infertility and preparing couples for conception. This position provides significant flexibility for the doctor so we can consider candidates from all regions. A plus if you live in the NY/NJ/CT area.
This contract position is for 8 hours per week, with the possibility of expansion after a trial period, with a start date of August 15.
- Applicant should have experience and specific training treating patients for infertility and preconception, as well as men’s and women’s health and hormones
- Provide consultations and nutritional and lifestyle recommendations to patients
- Use Functional Medicine testing when appropriate and interpret results skillfully to the client
- Prescribe nutritional and herbal remedies as appropriate for the client’s health condition
- Must be willing to contribute monthly video as part of marketing; the practice will provide support in this process
Benefits of working at The Dr. Maura Practice
- We have a dedicated client base with strong demand for our doctors
- We provide full marketing support
- Our staff does all scheduling, invoicing, shipping of test kits as well as provides between-visit support to patients
- Flexibility of working from home
- Excellent pay
Experience and Qualifications
- ND or NP/MD with functional medicine training with current license
- Postgraduate training or extensive knowledge in Functional Medicine desirable
- 5 years of clinical experience strongly preferred, however other strong resumes with specific training in fertility will be considered
- Mature, confident and outgoing personality with excellent client relationship skills and a client-centered approach. Ideal candidate should be comfortable and experienced working with a sophisticated, highly educated client
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.