RN/LPN for Clinic Setting
We are seeking a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse to join our growing Functional Medicine team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients in both the clinic and IV Therapy setting. We are expanding into a larger office, have added a clinician, and need an experienced nurse able to participate in taking our clinic to the next level.
- Customer service
- Eager to grow in Functional Medicine understanding
- Administer clinic nursing care as well as IV Therapy care to patient
- Perform phlebotomy as needed, as well as process and complete lab work
- Take patient history and vitals prior to office visit/IV Therapy,
- Complete patient follow up/instructions after visit as directed.
- Review instructions for supplements and lab testing with patients.
- Communicate with collaborating physician and/or clinicians regarding patient care
- Answer patient questions via patient portal, on phone or face to face
- Maintain accurate electronic patient medical records
- Review incoming fax and lab reports, assign to appropriate patient record, complete follow up as needed.
- Schedule patient appointments per template
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Order clinical supplies, maintain stock items as needed for clinic.
- Licensed RN or LPN
- Previous experience in nursing in a clinic or hospital setting preferred
- Strong IV Therapy skills, as well as phlebotomy skills
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work 36-40 hours per week, some overtime may be required
- Ability to work with adult, as well as pediatric patients