Physician Needed for Integrated Medical Clinic
Job Description: We are currently searching for a Physician to join a well established pain management clinic in Cherry Hill, New Jersey adding a metabolic clinic to support current patients and drive a new evidence-based clinic to treat obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. We are currently seeking a full-time MD/DO. The position offers a wonderful schedule that provides a work/life balance. If you are looking for a different way to treat patients, or are tired of the daily struggle with practicing medicine being told how to practice, we are the place for you!!!
We are a well established practice who has a strong management group in expanding their practice. The atmosphere is warm & welcoming as well as being a collaborative workplace. We treat patients with an evidence based approach offering treatment to patients based on their findings and individualized to the patient. Our Patients receive a unique and individualized metabolic, and if needed, hormonal health plan along with one-on-one assistance required to achieve a healthier and more productive lifestyle, with an emphasis on preventive care.
Once fully trained, the MD/DO will see an average of 20 to 25 patients per full-day shift with all patient visits prepared by a trained clinical assistant. We will provide training if the MD/DO does not have experience.
The practice of evidence based medicine has grown significantly over the past couple of years, due to the principal of combining different styles of medical treatment to optimize health outcomes.
Benefits of Working with Us:
– Monday- Friday schedule
– No on-call responsibilities
– Base salary based on experience
– Yearly bonus potential- Malpractice Coverage
– Medical insurance provided
– Work/life balance
– Ability to grow with the practice
Some examples of duties include:
– Examine patients to obtain information about their physical condition
– Complete required documentation and written follow up
– Make diagnoses and decisions about management and treatment of patients
– Chart review and preparation before patient clinical visit
– Prescribe therapy or medication within physician guidelines
– Order and interpret diagnostic test results and note any deviations from normal
– Perform patient education and counseling when appropriate
– Instruct and counsel patients about prescribed therapeutic regimens, emotional problems of daily living, and health maintenance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $200,000.00 +/year