Unique and exciting opportunity for a board certified Physician to join a well-established Functional Medicine and Wellness Center about 30 minutes from Manhattan.
A Functional Medicine and Lifestyle Education Center located in Rye Brook, NY is looking for Full or Part-time physician with a specialty in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, or other Pain Management or Non-Surgical Orthopedic specialty, with a practice that includes an Integrative/Functional Medicine approach to addressing musculoskeletal disorders and non-surgical orthopedics.
- Non-surgical orthopedic approaches to chronic pain, all arthritis, back and neck pain.
- Patient care experience in this specialty, in a community practice for at least 2 years.
- Licensed and board certified in PM&R or other medical specialty.
- Ideal candidate will be experienced in using injection therapy: PRP, stem cell, hyaluronic acid and other integrative options.
- Ideal candidate has done training with Institute for Functional Medicine or other Integrative/Functional Medicine organization.
- DO with experience and ability to offer manual manipulation a plus.
- Acupuncture a plus.