At Philadelphia Integrative Medicine, established 2009, we offer the leading edge of medicine to inspire and give patients the tools to care for themselves to be well.
We currently staff fellowship trained and IFMCP certified providers and if you have training underway, you are a candidate! We offer provider mentoring on every level, and have a full panel of patients waiting for you to see. Relocation reimbursement is available! Learn more about us at philly-im.com
- Extended new and follow up visits so you have time with patients
- Top notch support staff with low turnover
- Founder/CEO is an IFM presenter with established mentoring expertise
- 3 days a week, optional additional day
- We update our testing options at least every 6 months and offer cutting edge provider education and collaboration.
- We discuss cases and our evolving field daily for 30 mins as a provider team; this is dedicated, carved out time in the schedule.
Liberty Health Share insurance (optional)
Certified NP or PA with a minimum 3+ years of clinical experience.
At least 1 year of integrative/functional medicine practice experience.
Efficiency is essential, with strong documentation skills.
Certified or planning on IFMCP Certification through the Institute for Functional Medicine.
Integrative Medicine fellowship enrollment/completion preferred, not required.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; self-directed, enthusiastic and flexible.
Interested candidates please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Include “Provider Position” in the subject line. In your cover letter please outline:
Your functional/integrative training.
Your functional and integrative clinical experience.
Your current location and interest in working in Wayne, PA.
When you are ready to start.
https://vimeo.com/222353649 Find The Root Cause for Long Term Results
https://vimeo.com/222353243 Integrative Medicine: A Fully Comprehensive Approach to Healthcare