Are you a clinician seeking a change of pace in your profession? Do you enjoy digging into the latest scientific research and putting it into action? Would you be excited to be part of team working to transform the practice of medicine? Then our WellMatrix Program Brand Manager position is the right fit for you! The WellMatrix Program provides the framework which helps clinicians combine foundational nutrition, targeted nutrient therapy, and lifestyle change with their patients. As the WellMatrix Brand Manager, you will help develop and establish health and wellness in the Functional Medicine community.
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements. With over 27 years of stability and growth, Ortho Molecular Products is a leader in the industry. Watch our company videos to learn more about our culture and why Ortho is such a great place to work.
GENERAL PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Plans, designs, develops, and executes organization’s marketing plan and sales goals for the WellMatrix Program by establishing effective marketing and selling strategies.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Manage, develop and implement product marketing activities to maximize sales of an WellMatrix Program.
- Oversee messaging and development of literature associated with the WellMatrix Program and products.
- Provide training, education, and technical assistance to sales and customer service.
- Identify clinical tools for health care professionals for the utilization of the WellMatrix program.
- Develop patient-focused messaging and resources for product sell-through tools.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing, Marketing, and Product Development in launching new products associated with the WellMatrix Program.
- Provide product feedback and customer comments to Marketing and Product Development.
- Monitor industry trends for new product ideas and ground-breaking nutraceutical uses related to foundational health and wellness and communicate ideas to sales, marketing and product development.
- Provides territory analysis of competition and potential to Sales and Marketing management.
- Provide regular market and sales analysis to marketing and sales.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS/REQUIRED LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree or applicable experience
- 3-5 years of sales and or marketing experience preferred
- Experience in the use of lifestyle/ healthy living to achieve wellness goals
- Concise and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level of organizational ability with skills in timeline management
- Ability to work independently to achieve pre-determined goals
- Attentiveness and Diligence
As a benefit eligible member of the Ortho Molecular Products team you will be able to sign up for: health and dental benefits, voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.), 401(k) with company match, corporate wellness program that includes a gym membership program, paid time off, holiday time off, and bonus opportunities.
Stop working a job and start your career with Ortho Molecular Products. Apply today!