The Open Medicine Institute/Howard Young Foundation Tick Borne Illness (TBI) Center of Excellence located in Minocqua, WI is seeking Functional Medicine literate medical providers (MD/DO preferred).
The successful candidate will:
1) be compassionate,
2) be able to follow clinical and research protocols,
3) have a solid working knowledge of Functional Medicine (preferably have attended AFMCP or Certified),
4) work with a team of clinicians and scientists toward better understanding of TBIs,
5) be open-minded about chronic infection from Tick Borne Illness,
6) be licensable in Wisconsin.
The TBI Center is a project of the Open Medicine Institute generously supported by the Howard Young Foundation. The goal of the Center is to effectively treat Tick Borne Illness in a clinical research setting. Data collection will result in creation of best practice in the context of a whole systems (functional medicine) approach.
If interested send CV and cover letter to email@example.com