We are looking for a Medical Director (prescription writing authority – MD/DO/PA/FNP) to be part of the Olivera Wellness team of health care professionals. (open to Full-Time or Part-Time position)
Olivera Health + Wellness has been part of the Chicago health care community for over 40 years.
Olivera Health + Wellness had focused on medical weight loss services as the primary business for many years but is transitioning into a health and wellness business offering Vitamin IV infusions, Booster Shots, Supplement Bundles, Health Coaching, Nutritional Consults, Group Lifestyle Sessions as well as Integrative & Functional Medicine.
For four decades, our team of medical professionals has been committed to helping people overcome obstacles and achieve healthier, happier lives.
Our staff, which includes board certified nurse practitioners, strives to make medically-safe weight loss and IV hydration treatments comfortable and enjoyable.
We have two locations. One is located at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center in the Lakeview neighborhood of Chicago, IL. Our other office is in Elmhurst, IL.
We take the time to get to know our client’s medical history. Once we’ve familiarized ourselves with them, we offer a customized treatment option that best fits their needs. Our client’s well-being is our top priority.
· Provide clinical medical services for weight loss and lifestyle medicine
· Manage a clinical team of a dozen professionals to execute effectively for both scheduled in and walk in clients
· Educate and motivate new and existing staff on new services offered, such as IV therapies, supplement bundles, health coaching, nutritional consultations & food plans, group sessions, etc.
· Oversee Sales and Marketing strategies
· Co-executing on strategy for new Health & Wellness Services
· Leading and Training Internal Staff
· Organizing and managing client workflow
· Being involved in Client Consultations
· Overseeing P&L for Clinical, Supplement, Lab & IV Services
· Working with partners to increase revenue streams
· Involvement in marketing strategies
- Entrepreneurial Drive
- Professional Clinician
- Confident Leader
- Educator both towards clients and towards internal organization
- High Energy
- Prescription Writing Authority (MD/DO/PA/FNP)
- Desire to continue training in Integrative, Functional & Lifestyle Medicine
- Please submit your latest CV with cover letter.