Full Time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Memorial Hospital – is seeking a NP/PA who is compassionate, highly collaborative, and dedicated to practicing integrative and functional medicine & lifestyle medicine at Memorial Institute of Health and Healing.
Description of Memorial Hospital & Memorial Institute of Health and Healing:
Memorial Hospital in Carthage, Illinois, has been recognized by the National Rural Health Association (NHRA) as the 2023 Outstanding Rural Health Organization. The prestigious award honors the hospital’s exceptional dedication to ensuring access to patient care and providing quality services to its community.
Memorial Institute of Health and Healing was created to support excellence in integrative & functional medicine and lifestyle medicine benefiting our community.
Our current services are listed below:
- Integrative Oncology
- Integrative Approach to Chronic Pain
- Autoimmune Diseases Mitigation
- Allergy Mitigation
- Type II Diabetes Mitigation
- Treatment Resistant Conditions
- Appointment format – 90 min new patient, 60 min initial follow up, and 30 min follow up visits.
- Performs integrative and functional medicine patient consultations
- Highly collaborative team providing team based care
- Provides consultation including using food as medicine, herbs, and supplements and ordering appropriate functional medicine tests.
- PTO, CME, relocation assistance
- Excellent work culture
- Strong provider support staff
- Strong administrative leadership support
- Must hold or willing to obtain Illinois License (NP, or PA)
- Must have strong primary care experience
- Integrative Medicine/Functional Medicine training/certification would be ideal; will provide training to the right candidate.