Physician (MD/DO) or Nurse Practitioner for Integrative Onco-Immunology Center
We are looking to expand our team of caring medical professionals, and are looking for a full-time MD/DO or Nurse Practitioner to join our practice.
Linchitz Medical Wellness is a well-established integrative oncology center located in Westbury, NY. We are seeking a physician or nurse practitioner capable of managing the care of oncology patients and its associated complications. Certification in Internal Medicine or Family Practice is preferred, but not required.
This position offers a consistent schedule that ensures a healthy work/life balance. At Linchitz Medical Wellness, we treat patients with an evidence based approach focusing on immune function offering treatment to patients based on their findings, that is individualized to the patient. Our patients all receive a unique and personalized treatment plan, with an emphasis on preventive care and boosting the immune system. Experience in the ER, ICU, or CCU, is helpful and training with ACAM, SITC, SIO, IOICP or A4M, functional, metabolic and “anti-aging” medicine, is preferred.
Once fully trained and integrated into our practice, the physician or nurse practitioner will see an average of 8 to 10 patients per day with all patient visits being prepared and arranged by a fully trained clinical staff. We will provide training if the MD/DO does not have experience.
A few benefits of joining our practice:
– Fully trained assisting office staff, including; 5 full-time Registered Nurses, 4 Medical Assistants, and 2 Administrative Assistants
– Monday- Friday schedule, with no holiday or weekend hours
– Base salary based on experience
– Malpractice coverage
– Medical insurance may be available if needed
– Work/life balance, with accrued paid vacation days and sick days
– Ability to grow within a well-established practice
– Job Type: Full-time
– Salary: $200,000.00 +/year
Daily duties and responsibilities may include:
– Daily scheduled in-person and phone patient consultations
– Complete required documentation and written follow ups (SOAP notes)
– Make diagnoses and decisions about health care management and treatment of patients
– Daily chart review and preparation with senior physician after scheduled patient visits
– Prescribe and recommend various vitamin infusion treatments or medications within physician guidelines
– Order and interpret necessary diagnostic laboratory tests and noting any deviations from normal ranges, according to that patient’s unique medical history
– Teach patient education and counseling when appropriate
– Instruct and counsel patients about prescribed therapeutic regimens and treatment options, address emotional problems of daily living, and health maintenance
At the center, we integrate proven leading-edge medical treatments with many natural healing modalities in conjunction with detoxification and plant-based nutrition. Candidate must be congruent with our philosophy.
For more details visit our website https://linchitzmedicalwellness.com/. Please send your CV and cover letter for consideration.
Thank you for your interest!