Integrated and Functional Connections is now recruiting for a Family Medicine Physician (MD/DO) wishing to practice personalized medicine with a collaborative team that utilizes education and integrative modalities in providing patient-centered care.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning, well-established and innovative practice that has successfully implemented a direct primary care model and experiences continued growth.
This opportunity offers:
- Longer patient visits seeing only 11-12 patients/day
- Staff that includes 2 MD’s, 2 PA’s, a health coach, nutritionist and licensed acupuncturist on site.
- A motivated patient panel eager to participate in the monthly classes on a wide variety of topics: nutrition, exercise, meditation, yoga, etc.
- Excellent quality of life with no call and no weekends.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine
- Must be passionate about practicing Lifestyle Medicine with Integrative Medicine approaches. Previous experience/training not required but willing to pursue education in the field.
- This position will start as part-time. Ability to become full time if desired.