Functional/Integrative Physician (M.D. or D.O). – 100% remote, Multiple State Licenses Required
Join an amazing team at Lifeforce, a health company co-founded by Tony Robbins and Peter Diamandis. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for +1 million American adults as they approach mid-life and beyond.
We are hiring Physicians with a passion for using leading-edge medical practices, developing personalized care plans, and creating a best-in-class member experience to help people improve their health and optimize physical and mental performance.
As a Lifeforce Physician, you will provide both synchronous and asynchronous care to our members to provide personalized education and guidance about their diagnostic testing, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical and lifestyle recommendations to help them reach their personal goals. This position represents an amazing opportunity for forward-thinking doctors with an interest in functional medicine and hormone optimization, and who are eager to learn and grow their own skill set.
Leverage your experience to be a trusted clinician for our members by:
- Providing leading-edge approaches to diagnostic test interpretation and lifestyle recommendations
- Providing Hormone Optimization Therapy (HOT), including safe pharmaceutical interventions when appropriate to men and women as well as therapies for sexual health
- Providing Peptide therapy when appropriate
- Developing a deep understanding of our proprietary nutraceutical offerings to comfortably explain and recommend when appropriate
- Being able to balance efficiency with thoroughness to effectively complete both synchronous visits and asynchronous tasks in a timely manner without sacrificing quality
- Leveraging strong verbal and written communication skills and being excited to continue to develop these skills as needed to improve member outcomes
- Having genuine interest in our members, being empathetic to their concerns and meeting them where they’re at
- Being able to meet quality and productivity standards that will be clearly communicated to you and reviewed regularly with your manager
You Will Love This Job If:
- You are dedicated to improving the quality of life of members by providing above-and-beyond, personalized, patient-centered care.
- You are passionate about performance optimization, nutrition, health, and wellness.
- You are dedicated to using safe, research-backed protocols, nutraceuticals and pharmaceuticals.
- You have a growth mindset when it comes to medicine and are willing and eager to learn new approaches.
- You want to be able to work remotely while still providing stellar care and making an impact on member’s lives.
- You enjoy working in a fluid, start-up environment and are invigorated by being a part of something new, even if it means frequent changes for the better.
- You value collaboration and feedback, both receiving and sharing in an effort to continuously improve our care, products and technology.
- You have a positive attitude and are willing and able to adapt if something doesn’t go according to plan
You Should Get In Touch If:
- You are an M.D. or D.O.
- You have active, unrestricted licenses and DEA # to practice medicine in multiple states.
- You have training and board certification in a primary care (IM, FM) specialty, OB-Gyn, or Functional Medicine
- You possess a strong knowledge in functional medicine
- You are open and willing to learn HOT (Hormone Optimization Therapy) and Peptide Therapy
- You are comfortable and willing to prescribe therapies for sexual dysfunction in men and women
- You are interested in a fully-remote role.
- You have a strong interest and passion for wellness, fitness and nutrition.
- You are willing to work at least 20 hours per week consistently, split between synchronous, telehealth visits and asynchronous work
- You are flexible and able to switch to asynchronous tasks when live visits are not scheduled.
- You are someone who can quickly acquire proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- You are someone with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- You thrive in a team environment, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced atmosphere and successfully collaborate with diverse groups at all levels of the organization when needed.
- Strong time management skills and can work independently with minimal supervision.