Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Functional & Integrative Medicine
We are seeking a Full Time Nurse Practitioner (NP-C) or Physician Assistant (PA-C) to join our practice. Lam Clinic provides integrative and functional medicine. Our medical team looks at the whole person, not individual symptoms or conditions — and often we treat not just individual men and women, but couples, children and whole families at all stages of life. We also provide family wellness consultations as an extension of our integrative medicine approach. We work toward building healthy communities in support of healthy individuals.
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant is able to work in a collaborative and team environment and is interested in nutrition and holistic medicine, prevention, and getting to the root cause. Integrative therapies include IV therapies, ozone therapies, laser therapies, PEMF, Supplement and medication management, Laser therapies, and aesthetics. We have access to all functional testing as well. We specialize in chronic fatigue and hormone balancing.
The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and skills to be a hard worker and have a willingness to learn and practice integrative medicine. We understand that integrative medicine is a large field, so as long as you’re willing to learn and are passionate about this area, we are willing to train you.
Benefits: 401(k), Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Supplement Credit and Discounts
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the State of California
- Training in Integrative and Functional Medicine is preferred but we are willing to train as well
- Compassion and Empathy
- Driven and Willingness to learn
- See patients under the guidance of the physician
- Ensure accurate documentation and charting
- Manage medications (conventional and compounding)
- Manage nutritional supplements
- Review Labs and come up with a comprehensive plan for the patient to embark on their health journey
- Answer patient questions that come through the online portal or on the phone.