Full Time Functional Medicine Practitioner
Busy health care firm looking for a Full Time Functional Medicine Clinician. Ideal fit would be a D.C., M.D., D.O., or Nurse Practitioner.
Applicant must possess a license that allows them to work independently. Training and licensure should allow the practitioner to order labs, make a diagnosis, and make independent clinical decisions.
Training and experience (min. 2 years) in clinical nutrition / functional medicine is mandatory. Applicant must have…
• impressive social and communication skills
• passion for helping people
• strong work ethic
• upbeat and optimistic view on life
• ability to work independently and collaboratively
• ability and willingness to learn and apply training
You will be trained from A to Z on how to properly manage and reverse various chronic conditions. Job duties include…
• Nutritional & Dietary Counseling
• Implementation of Life Style Modifications
• Laboratory Analysis and Diagnosis
• Health Coaching
Compensation package starts at $70,000 with significant upside for A-Players. This position will be filled very quickly. To apply for this position, please submit your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00+ /year with significant upside for an A-Player
If you are looking to get to the next level, earn a great living, and make a gigantic impact then this is the position for you.