MD/DO full or part time position in Awesome Integrative Medicine Practice of 30 years
Integrative Medicine Physician (MD/DO)
Helios Integrated Medicine & Colorado Covid Care Integrative Family Practice & Long Covid Clinic BOULDER, COLORADO
MD/DO * Part time or Full Time (32 patient hours per week)
I have spent 30 plus years researching and refining my integrative approach to medicine and health care. Along the way adding practitioners and staff that bring unique skills and collaborative support to my mission. This persistent effort has resulted in us having an integrative medical bag that accentuates our healing gifts. In turn it allows us to treat some of the most challenging medical conditions. Yet this is but one thing that makes Helios special. Our patients of thirty years remain with us because we show them compassion, patience, caring, and we listen deeply. This heart centered healing connection is key to the success of our integrative approach. It is a joy to practice this way. Our staff works hard and stays with us for years because they believe in what we do and want to be part of the healing team. Teamwork and humor make this office a vibrant place to spend the day, not ‘just go to work’. We genuinely enjoy sharing our patients’ healing journeys. If you think this is the environment that you would thrive in then read on.
Pierre Brunschwig MD
Helios Integrated Medicine has provided Integrative Medicine to the Boulder area since 1993. Our office has been a healing place for patients whose medical problems need “out of the box” assessment and treatment. We offer a richly textured poly-paradigmatic approach combining Oriental Medicine, Functional Medicine, Homeopathy, Intravenous Nutrient Therapy, Nutritional Medicine, and Herbal Medicine. This allows us to crack some of the toughest medical problems. We have many decades of combined experience treating problems that conventional medicine struggles with. We are respected by both the local conventional medical profession and the allied alternative medical community. We created Colorado Covid Care with the same building blocks, to provide comprehensive integrative care for Long COVID patients in Colorado.
Our patient panel is growing through referrals (without advertisement), and maintains a waiting list . This is an exciting opportunity to learn from seasoned integrative practitioners and find out what it feels like to really enjoy practicing medicine. You will be working with some of the most experienced integrative practitioners in the country. This is a full time or part position that can grow practice ownership. There is flexibility to learn and practice integrative medicine for our general medicine population. However, we have a rapidly growing patient population needing care for post COVID syndromes. This creates an additional exciting opportunity to receive ground-level training for post COVID integrative care. This work will help build our long COVID treatment protocols as we refine them for better outcomes.
What We Offer
- Flexible hours
- Mix of in-person and remote care.
- Collaborative learning and working environment with experienced practitioners.
- A self pay clinic that alleviates time spent dealing with coding, and insurance reimbursement.
- Awesome staff with high patient centered expectations. We enjoy working together to provide exceptional patient care.
- Training and education in integrative medicine.
- Optional training in post COVID assessment and treatment.
- Center boasts an intravenous nutrient suite, Doctorate level Traditional Chinese Medicine, nutrient/herbal store, phlebotomy, “Wavi” brain scanning, carotid intima media ultrasound, access to a broad range of functional medicine testing.
- Time to assess each patient, 60-90 minutes initial and 30-60 minute follow up appointments. Virtual and in office appointments.
- On-call time volume is negligible and divided between 3 practitioners.
- No weekend hours.
- Strong connections with a community of integrative practitioners and medical specialists.
- Pay Basis: Up to $225,000/annual salary (4.5 days a week direct patient care).
- Options for practice ownership.
- Access to our practitioners and treatments
- Group health/vision/dental/life insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- 401k with employer contributions
- 2 weeks paid vacation the first year of employment
- Discounts at our supplement store
What We’re Looking For:
- Patient oriented, caring, and compassionate.
- Lifelong learner, curious, positive attitude.
- High expectation for clinical outcomes.
- Team player.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide and maintain a reliable schedule of office hours for patients.
- Treat chronic and acute patients using integrative medicine.
- Prompt electronic medical record maintenance.
- Engage in collaboration to refine therapeutic protocols.
- Maintain a personal and professional development plan.
- Proactively participate in marketing of practice.
- Display behavior consistent with professional ethics.
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 2 years of on-the job or post graduate training in integrative medicine.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals.
- Must have an active/unrestricted CO medical license in medicine or osteopathic medicine, or apply for such in a timely manner.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Integrative Medicine or equivalent.
- Must have training in Functional or Integrative Medicine. Certification is preferred.
Applicants should provide evidence of training and clinical practice in an Integrative setting with knowledge of functional, nutritional, and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
When applying please include a resume, three professional references and cover letter.« Back