A successful, established, and busy Wellness Practice is seeking a full-time office team member. This upbeat environment requires an individual who can demonstrate strong multi-tasking abilities while effectively communicating with patients and other team members during a variety of day to day tasks. The Health Coach will work one on one with patients during treatment, and lead educational classes in a group setting. Responsibilities also include assistance to medical team and front office team when needed. We are willing to provide training for office specific duties.
This is a perfect position for someone who is looking for a long-term career. Opportunities for growth in this position are available.
***Wellness appearance and lifestyle are a must***
· Experience in developing and delivering health education
· Experience with health education/coaching on nutrition, weight loss, and physical fitness
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team driven environment
· Basic level of proficiency in PC – based word processing and database documentation (Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook and PowerPoint)
· Strong communication skills
· Comfortable presenting in group or one to one settings
When you send your response, please place “I am the One” in the body of your cover letter.