Do you thrive as a LEADER in a team environment?
Groton Wellness, an Integrative Medical/Dental Center, is seeking a full-time Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine ~ MD, DO ~ to help lead our medical team. Groton Wellness has been dedicated to addressing the increased demand for Integrative healthcare by researching and providing access to care that addresses the physical as well as emotional, spiritual and lifestyle needs of patients.
Become Part Of Our Team
As part of our Integrative Medical team, you must have experience in development and implementation of Integrative treatment plans. Treatment plans are part of the Empowerment Medical model that we are creating for the management and reversal of chronic diseases as well as interventions for wellness, health optimization, nutrition, lifestyle choices and disease prevention. We emphasize healthy lifestyle changes, the use of a wide range of Integrative modalities and cutting-edge procedures to support holistic health and address chronic health conditions. You will work with an interdisciplinary team of providers ~ Biological Dentists, Functional Medicine Providers, Detoxification Specialists, Holistic Spa Therapists, an Acupuncturist, Psychotherapist, a Wellness Chef and More.
We are cultivating a wellness center that provides the opportunity for patients and clients to participate in Empowerment Medicine, supporting them to find the root cause of health challenges and assist in creating a comprehensive healing plan together through a coaching and education model.
The ideal candidate will have advanced training in Integrative Medicine with Board Certification or Fellowship training in Integrative Medicine/ Functional Medicine. Board Certification is not a requirement, interest in continual learning and personal development is necessary.
As our Medical Director, you will work hand-in-hand with the Owners and management team to create and sustain a positive feedback healing center. Consideration will also be given to Integrative Physicians currently enrolled in an Integrative Medicine fellowship program. At least one year experience providing Integrative Medicine in a clinical setting is preferred. Knowledge and experience caring for patients with Lyme disease a plus.
If you are interested in learning more about this position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groton Wellness started 13 years ago as a Dental Practice and expanded 9 years ago into the full Center it is today. We are the first Wellness Center in the United States to focus on all aspects of health and wellness in one location ~ Family Dental, Orthodontics, Medical, Spa, and Café.
· create, educate and oversee medical, spa and wellness procedures and protocols
· collaborate with all other providers to create comprehensive holistic treatment plans specific to each patient’s individual needs
· carry out initial consultations with patients to diagnose a condition or illness
· carry out physical tests and other assessments
· use your knowledge to prescribe medicines appropriate for the treatment of a range of illnesses, with the aim of assisting the body’s own healing properties
· refer patients to other health practitioners within our Center, when appropriate
· use a holistic approach to advise patients on nutrition and lifestyle
· undertake follow-up appointments to assess patient progress
· maintain accurate patient records every day
· on occasion, be available to patients outside the parameters of regularly scheduled shifts, either in person, by phone or by email
· keep a welcoming, professional, calming practice area
· work to high ethical and professional standards
· maintain high levels of safe and legal practice
· keep up-to-date with new research, technology, and treatments
· involvement in educational events we provide to our community ~ in-house, in our area and online
· a small amount of traveling or staying away overnight, for tradeshows, seminars, and professional development
· a sense of vocation, to heal and support patients
· excellent communication and listening skills and a strong interest in people
· strong leadership and mentorship skills, participation and facilitation of collaborative case studies
· a high level of emotional maturity and resilience
· the confidence to promote your/our services and business, while living into the Groton Wellness mission and vision
· commitment and perseverance
· flexibility and ability to think outside the box to find creative solutions
· to build great relationships while maintaining appropriate boundaries between yourself and your patients
· the ability to support all patients, fellow Doctors and practitioners ~ deepen the connection between Medical/Spa and Dental to expand the scope of services available to patients
· spend time learning from all providers at our Wellness Center
· attend conferences and seminars to update your clinical skills and therapeutic knowledge
· further your knowledge through research and collaborative case studies
· a combination of salary and commission-based income (to be discussed)
If you are interested in learning more about this position please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. To learn more about Groton Wellness visit GrotonWellness.com.