A large environmental center is seeking a Board Certified Physician with Functional/Environmental Medicine experience to join their growing outpatient center.
This multi-specialty facility focuses on allergy/immunology, toxicology, nutrition and prevention. The center has been in practice for over 30 years and treats patients from all over the world. The position offers an exceptional opportunity for a physician who practices cutting-edge medicine and wants to maintain a quality of life.
- Outpatient practice with 8 – 5 schedule Mon-Fri.
- No weekends and rotating light call
- Practicing cutting edge modalities with research opportunities
- Fee for service with 4 physicians and large support staff
- Comprehensive benefits package, generous CME, relocation offered
- Must be Board Certified in at least one specialty
- Must have 5+ years of clinical experience and 5 years of Functional/Environmental experience.
- Experience in mold toxicity and litigation a plus
The center is located in Charleston, which was has been voted the #1 best city in the world in 2016 by Travel and Leisure, and best city in the U.S. numerous times by Conde Nast Traveler.