- This is a fantastic opportunity to join our new and rapidly growing Integrative Health department.
- Our ideal candidate must have expertise and experience in Integrative Health, essentially practicing root-cause functional medicine.
- This candidate would be a part of our rapidly growing Virginia clinic. This site has a high energy, diverse team that is proud to be supplying exceptional healthcare to the greater Iron Range region.
- Within the Integrative Health Department; we aim to provide high quality, cost effective service, creating access to high demand, holistic care, utilizing a team approach.
- Must be an energetic, collaborative individual with a love of patients, the Northland and building a great practice! This candidate should be a natural leader who is adaptable as we integrate new approaches to care.
- Our model strives to provide high-quality, efficient service that includes MD/DOs, APCs, licensed acupuncturists, registered dieticians and other professionals. We promote a culture of patient centeredness, social equity and staff resilience.
- Anticipated weekly work schedule: M-F, 36 patient contact hours
- Shift details: 8:00AM – 5PM, M-F
- Limited, phone-call
- EPIC medical records
- BC/BE Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds
- 1 years of experience in Integrative Health (required)
- Virginia, MN
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.