Clinical Chiropractic Program Manager
Are you a passionate clinician that wants to take your knowledge into the business field and out of daily practice? Then this is the opportunity that you’ve been looking for. Our Clinical Chiropractic Program Manager will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing a comprehensive marketing, education and sales strategy centered around the practice needs of chiropractors in the field. This position will allow you to combine your creative energy and expertise in health and wellness in a way that advances the education and businesses of chiropractors so they can best serve their patients. Please note: This position is not a remote opportunity and will require you to work onsite at our corporate office in Lake Barrington, IL.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for chiropractic/physical medicine and nutritional therapies but wants to step outside of clinical practice and bring that knowledge into the business realm.
A Day in the Life of a Clinical Chiropractic Program Manager:
- Manage Ortho Molecular Products clinical product and program positioning and messaging efforts for the chiropractic channel
- Work closely with all of Marketing, Sales, Medical Affairs, R&D, and other teams to develop new customer resources and collateral, with the goal of increasing the use of products and programs
- Provide training, education and technical assistance to sales and customer service
- Develop and deliver clinically based presentations during customer events, tradeshows, symposium, etc.
- Support tradeshow and customer event strategies and activities
- Develop and curate a clinical research library specific to support Ortho Molecular Products clinical and technical value propositions, promotions and clinician engagement
- Develop KOLs to create a successful reference network for clinical validation and influence
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and promotional programs to increase sales
- Manage relationships with key societies and organizations to integrate Ortho Molecular Products clinical and educational activities; define, develop, and implement presence at key conferences
- Monitor product utilization and tracking
- Gather and disseminate customer feedback
- Develop patient-focused messaging and resources for product sell-through tools
- Monitor industry trends for new product ideas and groundbreaking nutraceutical uses
What We’re Looking For:
- Chiropractic and nutritional medicine knowledge and awareness of the business needs of chiropractic clinics
- Licensed health care provider with at least two (2) years’ experience in a clinical setting
- A bachelor’s degree in science or nutrition
- Previous experience in marketing or sales preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for health and wellness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and direct teams and achieve objectives
Why Join Ortho Molecular Products:
- Health and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus opportunities
- Generous paid time off
- Voluntary insurance benefits (accident, disability, vision, etc.)
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Opportunities for growth
For more than 30 years, Ortho Molecular Products has formulated and manufactured dietary supplements that help people achieve their best health. We partner exclusively with health care practitioners because we believe the transformation of medicine can only be achieved when practitioner and patient are working together to address the root causes of health concerns. One of our primary goals is to help practitioners implement functional medicine successfully, and our team of Clinical Brand Managers helps us do just that.
Take your passion for helping others to Ortho Molecular Products and grow with a leader in the functional medicine industry. Apply today!