Physician (MD, DO) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) for 20 Yr Old High End Functional & Integrative Practice
Is This You?
Are you a tech-savvy Provider (MD,DO, NP) who has a strong desire to provide integrative and functional medicine care through a personalized, whole person approach to medicine?
Do you have a passion for learning, or have you already been trained on, how to use nutrition as medicine, mind-body connection, and environmental detoxification to fix the root cause of disease?
Can you utilize very strong communication skills, and do you possess the ability to connect emotionally with people of all walks of life?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then we can’t wait to hear more about you!
What We Do
At Amari Health, we have operated the FASTEST GROWING integrative & functional medicine practice in Westchester, NY for the past 20 years.
Our mission is to show patients that there is hope in addressing their health concerns by taking a whole-body, holistic, approach to health care.
We’ve left the old school / conventional model of medicine behind and focus on identifying and reversing chronic diseases at their root.
In a nutshell, we help our community achieve and sustain optimal health & vitality.
How Our Staff Works
We work as a team – a high performing championship sports team. And in order to do so, we believe that as a team we must live these 5 core values:
1) We Get It Right
2) We Put Our Patients, Our Team, & Our Company First
3) We Make First Impressions & Every Impression Count
4) We Love What We Do
5) We Treat Our Patients Like Family
About This Position
The founder of our practice, Dr. J. Shah, is ready to retire and would like to help train and support a new provider to take over the helm of Amari Health.
We are looking for a full-time board-certified provider (MD, DO, NP) who is passionate about healing the root cause of disease and is ready to quickly grow into the role of Medical Director.
As a full-time provider, you will generally have a relaxed six hours of patient care per day, four days per week, with one day reserved for lab review and preparation. Low daily patient volume, no double booking, and no night calls.
You Are The Right Fit If You Can:
- Are you tech-savvy and feel comfortable seeing patients via telemedicine or in-person at the center.
- Work closely with a care team (including a team of Health Coaches) to help patients achieve their health and wellness goals.
- Oversee the Health Coaching Team (3), and Medical Assistant (1)
- Participate in patient care program development
- Assist in the resolution of patient inquiries and requests
- Complete EMR charts on a timely and accurate manner
- Work with the marketing team to create educational content to be used to promote the practice and your own brand.
- Communicate in a friendly and effective manner with all walks of life.
- Take immense pride in your work, stay detail oriented, and are passionate about improving your craft and skills.
- Practice open, honest and supportive communication – our team is small and tight-knit.
- Think critically and proactively problem solve
- MD, DO, or NP license
- Board certification in internal medicine, family medicine, or other primary care fields
- 2+ years of experience providing primary care
- 2+ years of clinical practice post-residency
- NY license
- DEA license
- Functional Medicine Certification (not required, but bonus)
Here’s How to Apply:
We are absolutely looking for the right person, that’s the right fit, to join our team. If this job posting didn’t absolutely excite you, then please don’t bother to apply. If on the other hand, you think that this could be your dream job, then to apply through integrative connections.