Functional Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
AIM CENTER FOR PERSONALIZED MEDICINE
Formally Armonk Integrative Medicine
AIM Center for Personalized Medicine is growing rapidly and seeking an additional PA/NP who has the credentials to practice both Functional and Conventional Medicine.
We are a patient centered practice utilizing both Functional and Conventional Medicine to seek the root cause disease and provide an optimal treatment plan. Our patients live in the local area and travel from across the world as we are known for our exclusive, successful healing strategies. Many of our patients are experiencing the end of the line diagnostic treatment plans and suffer from complex diseases, consisting of tickborne disease, co-infections, autoimmune disease, and/or Mast Cell Activation Syndrome. We seek various rudimentary factors that manifest into comorbidities which create chronic long-term health symptoms which are difficult to detect. Our medical team is unlike any other, working like detectives piecing clues together until we solve the mystery.
In this role you will work and train alongside the Practice Founder who leads an advanced, well trained, multi-specialty team, committed to ensuring quality patient care and progressive development and advancement of the Practice.
You will provide a key role in treating patients, ensuring their path to wellness, as well as assisting in the development process of research, education, and quality patient initiatives.
- A NYS Licensed PA/NP with experience practicing Functional Medicine
- Familiar with Tickborne Diseases
- Committed to remaining up to date on the latest medical advancements in both Functional & Conventional Medicine
- You must enjoy the challenge of getting to the root cause of complicated health issues and patient care
- Be an out of the box thinker and see the entire picture to solve diagnostic issues on evidence-based data, which have puzzled others in the medical field
- Incorporate Functional, Conventional and Personalized Medical treatment appropriately
- The ideal candidate will lead by example, living a healthy lifestyle, guided by proper nutrition, exercise, and work-life balance.
We are seeking an experienced medical clinician (minimum 1 year practicing Integrative/Functional Medicine) junior associate who is eager to grow with the practice.
The position offers:
- Longer patient visits, seeing 4-12 patients per day
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
- Competitive salary + benefits 3 weeks of non-consecutive PTO per year
- Both telemedicine and in-office visits
- Training in Integrative and Functional Medicine
- Supportive clinical and administrative team
AIM Center is in Westchester County, NY, a beautiful suburb, 30 miles north of Manhattan. It is voted one of the best places to live in NY, offering residents an urban, suburban feel. The area is filled with excellent schools, parks, recreation and an abundance of restaurants and shopping.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your CV for consideration. Please include a cover letter with your contact information to
Attn: Hiring Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org« Back