US News featured an article on April 12, 2011, indicating patients’ desire for alternative therapies is driving medical schools to embrace alternative medicine. Laurie Hoffman, executive director of the Institute for Functional Medicine, is quoted stating interest in teaching alternative approaches has exploded this last year. The article concludes with an encouraging note that whether or not medical students integrate complementary methods into their practice, they will have gained from viewing medicine in a more holistic way.
Integrative Medicine Continues to Grow in Popularity with Medical Schools
- Recruiting and Connecting During COVID-19
- 7 Tips to Manage Your Job Search in Integrative and Functional Medicine During COVID-19
- 6 Tips for a Successful Video Interview in Integrative and Functional Medicine
- The 7 Existential Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Starting Your Own Functional Medicine Practice. – Author: Tara Viswanathan, CEO of Rupa Health
- Why you’ll want to complete your program in Integrative and Functional Medicine